I dissed them white boy
G unit Stans :russ:

still healthy and not vaccinated :lolbron:o:umad:

And I’m Pro Black Every post and these cacs hate that :ahh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when white people start co-opting terms and lingo- that's when you know the shyt has ran it's course, foh.
any time whites pick up on trends or emulate - that shyt is no longer valid. causing Further usage of said term by black people to immediately cease.
:francis::deadrose:
Be careful, he might clap back at you.

:pachaha:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
when white people start co-opting terms and lingo- that's when you know the shyt has ran it's course, foh.
any time whites pick up on trends or emulate - that shyt is no longer valid.

Delusion is high on the cracker traits list. Mothafukkas get on the internet to act all pretentious and fake tough, but gon shut his cracker ass up in the presence of black people in real life.
I said the type to want to neg or have a corny reply. Didn't day you begged me tho. (Wouldn't put it past your tho.)
No need for the broke bytch stuff you come off like a keyboard thug.

I told you about doing that last time. You still don't listen

This is what I'm talking about man. They just have these melt downs.

Shut ya bytch ass up. Soft broke bytch

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
MJQqJxRS_400x400.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
any time whites pick up on trends or emulate - that shyt is no longer valid. causing Further usage of said term by black people to immediately cease.
shyt is corny af. Cacs are the worst at it too. Because i see alot asian people do that shyt too, but in a lot of cases i think they are just legit doing it out of fandom rather than appropriation. Bruce Lee for example stanned Ali. But then again some of them be appropriate the fukk outta our shyt too, like them kpop singers.