Tell us why you're in the red...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas is weird on here. You something negative about their favorite rapper and the hymens break. Especially Nas stans aka The Shillmatics.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Nikkaz in here with sob stories .. :mjlol:

I'm reading them like .. :ehh:

If they got a good funny story on why they're bloody .. :lupe:

I toss them a lil rep .. :feedme:

bUQt46.gif

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I've been here since 2012 and I promise I've never seen a poster in the red that didn't deserve it.

It might take a couple posts before you sniff it out and the reason reveals itself, but it always does.

Have me setting there like "ok, now I see why you In the red, you earned it":ohhh:

Every single time
Dead at this just seen a poster in the booth say some dumb shyt and turn my phone and seen he's already deep in the red.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
But that wasn't responsible for my whole neg count, maybe like a 20 percent of the neg count was from that incident.

It was weird the mod literally hacked my thread so I couldn't delete or correct the info.
The mods did you dirty. :russ:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
when white people start co-opting terms and lingo- that's when you know the shyt has ran it's course, foh.
any time whites pick up on trends or emulate - that shyt is no longer valid. causing Further usage of said term by black people to immediately cease.
:francis::deadrose:

I see what you're saying, but nowadays with everyone is on the internet and social media, slang is going to spread super fast and become mainstream almost instantly.

Me personally, I'm not going to stop using certain slang and phrases just because white people use them. We can't let corny a$$ white people dictate how we talk just because they copy us.

That's how I feel about it.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Uhh mainly because daps and rep are different categories lol

If people like your post...they give a dap.

If people dont like it, theres only the option to neg. And people rarely rep AND dap.

So if 10 people didnt like a post i made in 2014, and 1,000 people liked posts i made a week ago. Then it'll still look like i have a bad rep is they dont rep me aswell as dap lol

Pretty silly system tbh. The one thing bodybuilding.com did better
Ten daps should count as a rep.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I see what you're saying, but nowadays with everyone is on the internet and social media, slang is going to spread super fast and become mainstream almost instantly.

Me personally, I'm not going to stop using certain slang and phrases just because white people use them. We can't let corny a$$ white people dictate how we talk just because they copy us.

That's how I feel about it.
That has nothing to do with “letting white people dictate”.

White people lack originality which is why they’ve been wholesale jacking our lingo and co-opting since forever. They over use sayings and run it into the ground which makes it corny off the rip. Not only that, I can’t stand when they emulate because they lack any type of authenticity since they are not the originators - and usually when they start using terms - they’re like years or decades behind, the shyt is played out regardless. By the time they catch up or catch on - we’re on to creating new trends and sayings anyway. You can tell how you feel about it- I’m telling you how it is. Don’t tell me that you’re still running around saying “talk to the hand”, “take a chill pill”, “what’s the 411”, “da bomb” , “my peeps” , “swag” or whatever other term the cacs use over in JBO or The Booth as examples

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
That has nothing to do with “letting white people dictate”.

White people lack originality which is why they’ve been wholesale jacking our lingo and co-opting since forever. They over use sayings and run it into the ground which makes it corny off the rip. Not only that, I can’t stand when they emulate because they lack any type of authenticity since they are not the originators - and usually when they start using terms - they’re like years or decades behind, the shyt is played out regardless. By the time they catch up or catch on - we’re on to creating new trends and sayings anyway. You can tell how you feel about it- I’m telling you how it is. Don’t tell me that you’re still running around saying “talk to the hand”, “take a chill pill”, “what’s the 411”, “da bomb” , “my peeps” , “swag” or whatever other term the cacs use over in JBO or The Booth as examples

white people DEFINITELY steal Black people's stuff because they're not creative or original AT ALL. I know this, as most Black people know this.

And no, I don't use terms like "what's the 411" lmao. I see what you're saying, but don't miss my point, as my intention is not to debate or anything.

However my point is, this isn't back in the day, I'm talking about the present, where Black culture is more visible and accessible than EVER because of the internet and social media, that's my point.

Black people shouldn't throw sh1t away just because white people copy us, that's my other point. That's just not smart in the present.

If some white girl copies your style in any way as a Black woman, are you going to throw your style in the bushes, or keep doing you and not care about some white girl copying you ?

I know a lot of posters ARGUE with you on here, but that's not my post intentions when I quoted you, I was simply expressing my opinion, just like you express YOUR OPINIONS on here.

See what I'm saying now ?