Tell us why you're in the red...

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
no that wasn’t it at all...it was one post that got your shyt wrecked…I forgot specifically what it was tho…I think it was a false NFL trade/signing or some shyt…I remember it cuz it was the first time I seen what cats here call a “neg train” lmao :mjlol:
Not to mention cats literally scroll over his posts. A couple have ran him outta threads as well in the booth. i.e. the goon squad thread.......

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I write graphic pages that touch feelings

Also young millenials can't take it they grew up in the soft communication era, soft logic era, their brain freezes up and basically turn into walking vaginas when I make incontrovertible statements, conclusion and questions of discovery
You order steak overcooked :ufdup: Negd.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
What the fukk is your goofy ass talking about? I don’t neg. If I’ve ever negged anyone it’s been a direct return neg from them negging me. Please, take your dumb ass on a journey and go find when I negged you, you soft ass broke bytch
Man don't even waste your time with that buffoon. He's been a clown and got ran outta a thread by me after making some goofy comments and to quote the Old Sage Art Barr nobody reads he's comments in no direction

Nobody reads your posts in any direction, gooflame ass boi.

Now say sumfin else,...
so, I can put this table across ya cheekbone.

Art Barr

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention cats literally scroll over his posts. A couple have ran him outta threads as well in the booth. i.e. the goon squad thread.......

it was a thread where he stated kaep got signed that got his shyt demolished…he went from green to deep red lmao

I posted a false Kapernick got signed tweet by accident. Smh

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
@King Karim

get in here blood
yZrW98w.gif