Tell us why you're in the red...

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I've sonnned nerds causally to the point they question their purpose in life. The logic is too strong.

Also I'm from the era where the clap back but the clap back is too vicious for the most common Black virgin coli nerd dweeb

Can't call ppl nerds and dweebs when you use words like "clap back" :mjlol: I'd ask if you were raised by a single mom.. but you probably ARE a single mom pretending to be a nikka :dead: :dead:

You don't talk shyt, you don't ether, you're proudly "clapping back" :russ: oh wait.. you dropped your bonnet :russ:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Can't call ppl nerds and dweebs when you use words like "clap back" :mjlol: I'd ask if you were raised by a single mom.. but you probably ARE a single mom pretending to be a nikka :dead: :dead:

You don't talk shyt, you don't ether, you're proudly "clapping back" :russ: oh wait.. you dropped your bonnet :russ:
Huh? people still say clap back especially in social media discourse.

The term is now mainstream tho, white people even say it now.

Asicz

Daps
I'm literally one of the most important and influential posters on this site.

My intellectual property, unique thoughts, posting style, and talking points and buzzwords gets imitated on here often uncredited

Asicz

Daps
If you super deep in the red, it’s a 95% chance you a troll or just an annoying ass nikka in general.
You are another one I've casually sonned into oblivion. The type to get mad and want to neg or post something corny in response.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Huh? people still say clap back especially in social media discourse.

The term is now mainstream tho, white people even say it now.
when white people start co-opting terms and lingo- that's when you know the shyt has ran it's course, foh.
any time whites pick up on trends or emulate - that shyt is no longer valid. causing Further usage of said term by black people to immediately cease.
:francis::deadrose:

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You are another one I've casually sonned into oblivion. The type to get mad and want to neg or post something corny in response.

What the fukk is your goofy ass talking about? I don’t neg. If I’ve ever negged anyone it’s been a direct return neg from them negging me. Please, take your dumb ass on a journey and go find when I negged you, you soft ass broke bytch

Asicz

Daps
when white people start co-opting terms and lingo- that's when you know the shyt has ran it's course, foh.
any time whites pick up on trends or emulate - that shyt is no longer valid.
:francis::deadrose:

Yeah I guess.
Is that a pic of you in your profile pic? It looks nice:ehh:

Asicz

Daps
What the fukk is your goofy ass talking about? I don’t neg. If I’ve ever negged anyone it’s been a direct return neg from them negging me. Please, take your dumb ass on a journey and go find when I negged you, you soft ass broke bytch

I said the type to want to neg or have a corny reply. Didn't day you begged me tho. (Wouldn't put it past your tho.)
No need for the broke bytch stuff you come off like a keyboard thug.

I told you about doing that last time. You still don't listen

This is what I'm talking about man. They just have these melt downs.