Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy on some real shyt.. your main issue is blocking.. In this game I understand the theme is aggression but don't take it so literall.. You still have to BLOCK.. not only block but you have to attack when it's YOUR TURN to attack(frame wise) thats the only way you can mount a successful offense.. its the only way you'll be able to deal with any players with an ounce of skill..

I get that part regarding the blocking. I know how to play the game. Ive been using the replay mode and seeing my mistakes but I cant lie, some of these folks are cheating, dude. Lets not lie to ourselves and pretend. You can view my most recent matches. Theyve been REAL close. Im saying that because some of these people lag on the internet connection or do some weird shyt so they have a crazy advantage when you play them. I KNOW im not tripping. One match during the weekend, the internet speed must have been fast all of a sudden because shyt was going fast as hell like someone sped that shyt up on purpose when I was playing them and yesterday, I had some fool all slowing down their wifi so they could block all my moves ahead of time. Folks are cheating even on the consoles. A lot of these guys do not know how to play the game or even the basic controls but yet they can block everything, know how to do all the difficult ass combos and etc yet look at their profiles and etc. Theres a lot of folks fronting like they know how to play Tekken but dont and are obviously cheating.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I get that part regarding the blocking. Ive been using the replay mode and seeing my mistakes but I cant lie, some of these folks are cheating, dude. You can view my most recent matches. Theyve been REAL close. Im saying that because some of these people lag on the internet connection or do some weird shyt so they have a crazy advantage when you play them. I KNOW im not tripping. One match during the weekend, the internet speed must have been fast because shyt was going fast as hell like someone sped that shyt up when I was playing them and yesterday, I had some fool all slowing down their wifi so they could block all my moves ahead of time. Folks are cheating even on the consoles. A lot of these guys do not know how to play the game or even the basic controls. Theres a lot of folks fronting like they know how to play Tekken but dont and are obviously cheating
have you changed the roll back settings to prioritize response?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you changed the roll back settings to prioritize response?

I have to check that again when I play online. that cross platform option is off though. Those pc gamers.. :mjlol: its lessened the cheating a bit but theres still folks cheating on the ps5 in online. Im back at eliminator and going to get that red rank today.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I have to check that again when I play online. that cross platform option is off though. Those pc gamers.. :mjlol: its lessened the cheating a bit but theres still folks cheating on the ps5 in online. Im back at eliminator and going to get that red rank today.
Yea.. do that and you'll definitely see a difference

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I get that part regarding the blocking. I know how to play the game. Ive been using the replay mode and seeing my mistakes but I cant lie, some of these folks are cheating, dude. Lets not lie to ourselves and pretend. You can view my most recent matches. Theyve been REAL close. Im saying that because some of these people lag on the internet connection or do some weird shyt so they have a crazy advantage when you play them. I KNOW im not tripping. One match during the weekend, the internet speed must have been fast all of a sudden because shyt was going fast as hell like someone sped that shyt up on purpose when I was playing them and yesterday, I had some fool all slowing down their wifi so they could block all my moves ahead of time. Folks are cheating even on the consoles. A lot of these guys do not know how to play the game or even the basic controls but yet they can block everything, know how to do all the difficult ass combos and etc yet look at their profiles and etc. Theres a lot of folks fronting like they know how to play Tekken but dont and are obviously cheating.
Nobody is cheating against you bro

You don’t know what you’re doing but you think you do, thats the problem.

Don’t accept anything under 5 bars, 4 bars on Tekken 8 is like 2/3 bars in Tekken 7. I wouldn’t play wifi nikkaz if I was you, but then, the people who have Lan cables are more serious and you might get your ass whopped even more :huhldup:

Any player with a brain can see you like pressing buttons, they’re going to hold back and wait for you to do a dumb ass move then launch your ass.

The combos on this game are easy across the board.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is cheating against you bro

You don’t know what you’re doing but you think you do, thats the problem.

Don’t accept anything under 5 bars, 4 bars on Tekken 8 is like 2/3 bars in Tekken 7. I wouldn’t play wifi nikkaz if I was you, but then, the people who have Lan cables are more serious and you might get your ass whopped even more :huhldup:

Any player with a brain can see you like pressing buttons, they’re going to hold back and wait for you to do a dumb ass move then launch your ass.

The combos on this game are easy across the board.

Watch my recent replays.

And when did you start playing Tekken? Im curious. You better not be talking shyt and just starting playing the series at Tekken 6. I'll wait. You really making me wonder with that combos response.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Watch my recent replays.

And when did you start playing Tekken? Im curious. You better not be talking shyt and started playing the series at Tekken 6. I'll wait.
My first Tekken was Tekken 2
Played Tekken 3
Bought Tekken 4 - was so disappointed I gave up on the series

Missed 5 (I hear it’s goat)
Missed 6
Missed Tag 2

Picked back up in 7

I will be logging in and watch more of your replays

We’re going to get through this, together

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first Tekken was Tekken 2
Played Tekken 3
Bought Tekken 4 - was so disappointed I gave up on the series

Missed 5 (I hear it’s goat)
Missed 6
Missed Tag 2

Picked back up in 7

I will be logging in and watch more of your replays

We’re going to get through this, together

Honestly, tekken 2, 3 tag, 7, 8 are the best ones. Everything else is a miss.

We all should put our namco IDs up and posting our matches. Ready for the tournaments though. I know @BlackJesus is.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m in the camp that thinks Jun and Jin are the best characters in the game (Dragunov is close). Jun has EVERYTHING. Crazy guaranteed damage, stage carry, safe launcher mid, the ability to make super launches completely safe, a mid-screen mid, and the best Heat Smash in the game. Oh, let’s not forget she had great pokes too.

Devil Jin is good too but most of his annoying stuff is punishable with 3-D movement. He’s like Drag in that he’s stupidly dangerous if you play 2D Tekken.

Reina seems good but I don’t think she’s broken yet. She’s a pretty fundamental character like Kazuya and I rarely feel like I lost to BS but got outplayed.

Victor ain’t broken. He’s just new and flashy. You can mid-check a lot of his mixup BS and his lows aren’t very good. He has some good frame traps but it’s just about keeping your calm.

Azucena too but her iWR 3,2 is probably a little too good and can carry her through lower ranks because she’s a CH god.
Luckily I haven't fought many juns and the jins I've played I've mostly dominated with a few exceptions (pretty sure one I fought was a tournament player/FG streamer) but I believe you. Jin in particular just seems...solid, but powerfully solid. No real weaknesses.

Victor and reina aren't broken I agree, but I haven't fought as them, just fought them, so my perspective may be skewed. Reina has been easy for me to telegraph, but that should change with time as players get more familiar with her.

Azucena I can't crack the code on, she just seems too good for me to play against without labbing, so I'll get on that at some point.

The least played character for me is probably zafina, I've never fought one I'm pretty sure, and I've played a lot since launch. Claudio and shaheen I only fought once and got my ass kicked when I did because I didn't know what they were doing. No clue how good those 3 are in this.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Watch my recent replays.

And when did you start playing Tekken? Im curious. You better not be talking shyt and just starting playing the series at Tekken 6. I'll wait. You really making me wonder with that combos response.
Yea bro, you mashing, gotta admit it before you can improve it :pachaha: