Little Rock
Been about a week. Drip check :mjgrin:

lpkmkiQ.png

XaugLcr.png

C9StDcZ.png

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
Finally got to red ranks. Getting out of orange I quickly realized how trash I am at this game and was getting straight humbled:mjcry: back to the lab I go.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After about 5 days of practice and ranked.. I conclude Jun, devil jin, coffee and the Heihachi bytches are for sure broken.. Victor and Leo is borderline

I’m in the camp that thinks Jun and Jin are the best characters in the game (Dragunov is close). Jun has EVERYTHING. Crazy guaranteed damage, stage carry, safe launcher mid, the ability to make super launches completely safe, a mid-screen mid, and the best Heat Smash in the game. Oh, let’s not forget she had great pokes too.

Devil Jin is good too but most of his annoying stuff is punishable with 3-D movement. He’s like Drag in that he’s stupidly dangerous if you play 2D Tekken.

Reina seems good but I don’t think she’s broken yet. She’s a pretty fundamental character like Kazuya and I rarely feel like I lost to BS but got outplayed.

Victor ain’t broken. He’s just new and flashy. You can mid-check a lot of his mixup BS and his lows aren’t very good. He has some good frame traps but it’s just about keeping your calm.

Azucena too but her iWR 3,2 is probably a little too good and can carry her through lower ranks because she’s a CH god.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Finally got to red ranks. Getting out of orange I quickly realized how trash I am at this game and was getting straight humbled:mjcry: back to the lab I go.

:pachaha: I've been in the Lab since launch. I ain't even hop online yet. Just Learning all the matchups and moves, tuning my combo and punish routes,, studying frames/traps and shyt working on throw breaks and all that. practice mode is so robust, there's no excuse not to tighten that game up. Watching pro player content every day.

If I get cooked at least I'll understand why

Not tryna end up like Breh at the crib slamming his controller and shyt. Talking bout "fxck all these cheaters!!! :what:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: I've been in the Lab since launch. I ain't even hop online yet. Just Learning all the matchups and moves, tuning my combo and punish routes,, studying frames/traps and shyt working on throw breaks and all that. practice mode is so robust, there's no excuse not to tighten that game up. Watching pro player content every day.

Not tryna end up like Breh at the crib slamming his controller and shyt. Talking bout "fxck all these cheaters!!! :what:

You should hop online. The replay mode is GOATED.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Breh lol

Ain’t nobody cheating :russ:

You just mashing buttons hoping your attacks come out faster than his

Look at all the times he counter slapped you across the screen brother - hoo boy :huhldup:

You got to learn to block and attack when it’s your turn. And when it is your turn use laws pokes, and that annoying ass fukkboy slide. You can’t just be doing random moves bro people gonna maul you all dayS

Learn your combos , you launched him then you did a Michal Jackson stomp afterwards - you panicking brother.

If you want to do a panic move do down+2,3 - it’s launch punishable but at those ranks you’ll catch a lot of people with it

@Pazzy

Yeah you play like HOT TRASH.:hhh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

@Pazzy on some real shyt.. your main issue is blocking.. In this game I understand the theme is aggression but don't take it so literall.. You still have to BLOCK.. not only block but you have to attack when it's YOUR TURN to attack(frame wise) thats the only way you can mount a successful offense.. its the only way you'll be able to deal with any players with an ounce of skill..

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps

You gotta hit that online too! Gotta have a nice balance between the two. When I get cooked I like starting up the replay and taking control of the replay during moments where I messed up or didn’t know what to do.