Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Breh lol

Ain’t nobody cheating :russ:

You just mashing buttons hoping your attacks come out faster than his

Look at all the times he counter slapped you across the screen brother - hoo boy :huhldup:

You got to learn to block and attack when it’s your turn. And when it is your turn use laws pokes, and that annoying ass fukkboy slide. You can’t just be doing random moves bro people gonna maul you all dayS

Learn your combos , you launched him then you did a Michal Jackson stomp afterwards - you panicking brother.

If you want to do a panic move do down+2,3 - it’s launch punishable but at those ranks you’ll catch a lot of people with it

WhGIvnk.gif

@Pazzy you know you still gotta block, right? You didn't even get shyt off :dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Can people play with that easy mode shyt in ranked play? I'm about two weeks from getting back on the sticks for the first time since Tekken Tag.. I could practice on the Tekken 7 I never got into.. But dammit, when I start back, I wanna go all in.

nikkas talking frame counts and mid lowers and all this new shyt though got me worried.. Man we had a strategy guide from Blockbuster and that was about it

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Can people play with that easy mode shyt in ranked play? I'm about two weeks from getting back on the sticks for the first time since Tekken Tag.. I could practice on the Tekken 7 I never got into.. But dammit, when I start back, I wanna go all in.

nikkas talking frame counts and mid lowers and all this new shyt though got me worried.. Man we had a strategy guide from Blockbuster and that was about it
Yea you can play with the simple mode online.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch my recent replays.

And when did you start playing Tekken? Im curious. You better not be talking shyt and just starting playing the series at Tekken 6. I'll wait. You really making me wonder with that combos response.

I watched more of your matches.

-Your defense is bad (Your movement isn’t too bad though) and you struggle at noticing your punish opportunities. You leave so much damage on the table by not converting you CH combos. I saw you hit a low parry that you turned into like 20 damage.

-You abuse your armor move with Law and keep getting rocked when it’s blocked. It’s a decent approach move but you throw it out way too much so you stay eating unnecessary damage.

-Stop doing Law’s snake edge low against anyone over red rank.

-Learn how to get up. You eat so many CH because you’re pressing buttons as you get up.

-Use your standard jabs more. Holy crap, I RARELY see you jab check ANYONE. You don’t check so you let them get into their offense with way too much ease. I watched Lilli and Paul do whatever they wanted against you. I don’t think I saw you do a jab punish ever.

Stop worrying about rank right now because the game is too new.

I’m not trying to be mean because I’m at the same stage as you. Offense in Tekken 8 is easy and exciting but defense is what separates the good players from the bad.

IMO, you should spend like 10-20 matches prioritizing defense and using Law’s jab punishes (No launchers, no armor moves, and no snake edges). Only use launchers as whiff punishers.

You’ll probably lose matches against worse opponents and drop in rank but your fundamentals will improve so you’ll end up being better overall.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Patch notes out

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Patch notes out
These motherfukkers touched my Nina already? :gucci:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Patch notes out
nikkas xlapped my boy Dragunov :pacspit:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: namco knows the deal. They know folks are cheating like nobodies business and that shyt is corny. Way too many folks know how to do 10 part combos, all king combos,nina combos and etc acting like they got skills, modding their consoles or pc up. Thats they set the limit to online fights. Im still practicing and etc to get better but point of the matter is that cheating is more common than folks believe in tekken online. Smh.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

:mjlol: namco knows the deal. They know folks are cheating like nobodies business and that shyt is corny. Way too many folks know how to do 10 part combos, all king combos,nina combos and etc acting like they got skills, modding their consoles or pc up. Thats they set the limit to online fights. Im still practicing and etc to get better but point of the matter is that cheating is more common than folks believe in tekken online
Yeah they cheating in the orange ranks where you stuck at :mjlol: - to do what be stuck in orange ? It’s time you accept reality brother

Why do you think combos are so difficult ? I learned mines in 5 minutes

It’s usually the scrubs who just practice combos anyway and not their key moves like they should

In Tekken, a loss is the players fault and the players alone

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

:mjlol: namco knows the deal. They know folks are cheating like nobodies business and that shyt is corny. Way too many folks know how to do 10 part combos, all king combos,nina combos and etc acting like they got skills, modding their consoles or pc up. Thats they set the limit to online fights. Im still practicing and etc to get better but point of the matter is that cheating is more common than folks believe in tekken online. Smh.
:dead: :dead:man stop, aint nobody cheating vs you man

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

just to be clear.. Those guys boosting up the ranks dont have shyt to do with mods, combos, or why you been getting whooped. nobody is modding a damn console for tekken :mjlol: