Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they cheating in the orange ranks where you stuck at :mjlol: - to do what be stuck in orange ? It’s time you accept reality brother

Why do you think combos are so difficult ? I learned mines in 5 minutes

It’s usually the scrubs who just practice combos anyway and not their key moves like they should

In Tekken, a loss is the players fault and the players alone

You really learned the 10 part combos in 5 minutes? :mjlol: stop capping, sir. I'm not talking about the combo challenge either in practice.

I think you guys are giving the tekken community too much credit. A lot of these folks are clout chasers and causal gamers. Most people are not sitting down for hours to learn a video game especially when its easier to mod and cheat especially nowadays that its cool to play video games. Tekken 8 was out before namco officially released and folks were modding that shyt up.

Not saying thats the reason why Im losing my matches. Folks arent not fighting fair.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You really learned the 10 part combos in 5 minutes? :mjlol: stop capping, sir.

I think you guys are giving the tekken community too much credit. A lot of these folks are clout chasers and causal gamers. Most people are not sitting down for hours to learn a video game especially when its easier to mod and cheat especially nowadays that its cool to play video games. Tekken 8 was out before namco officially released and folks were modding that shyt up.

Not saying thats the reason why Im losing my matches. Folks arent not fighting fair.

First of all, 10 hit combos are for scrubs , i mean I guess you could do it for a knowledge check but they almost always have a big telegraphed move in them that will get you hurt

Haven’t done that shyt since like Tekken 2 :mjlol:

You’re losing your matches because of how you play , like 10 people have told you this nikka damn !

All that scrubby shyt you’re worried about won’t matter once you fix YOUR flaws

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, 10 hit combos are for scrubs , i mean I guess you could do it for a knowledge check but they almost always have a big telegraphed move in them that will get you hurt

You’re losing your matches because of how you play , like 10 people have told you this nikka damn !

No offense but its really not that serious. In fact, Im getting annoyed at some of these gamers turning this game into some clout chasing session. All this terminology electric this,plugger that and this bullshyt from wannabe nerds trying to look cool or whatever the fukk on youtube streaming their fights or comic con or anime. Smh. It just seems ingeniune..

Last edited:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

I think he's talking about the actual combos you get from a launch and not the actual 10 hit strings. :dead: .
@Pazzy lets run some time so i can spank that law :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's talking about the actual combos you get from a launch and not the actual 10 hit strings. :dead: .
@Pazzy lets run some time so i can spank that law :dead:

That hit in the air juggler shyt is weak noodles too because thats what I notice the cheaters doing the most. Thats why I stand by on what I said about how theres a good number of cheaters in the game. They block and reverse everything, try to do all these jugglers hoping you never get back on your feet and etc. :mjlol: i know Im not the best fighter and have a lot to improve but these folks are medicore and dont even know the game like that.

I got you later on today though. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That hit in the air juggler shyt is weak noodles too because thats what the cheaters do the most. Thats why I stand by on what I said about how theres a good number of cheaters in the game.
You've still yet to provide any evidence that anyone is cheating vs YOU... people doing 10 hit combos and Air juggles aint enough.. you aren't giving the Tekken community enough credit..

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I still haven't found my main character.

I've been training with Hwoarang( his stance switches is just hard for me to do)
Raven (played about 12 rank matches with him).
Yoshi (does ridiculous damage but has no drip)
Leroy( I feel like his parry window should be a liil bit longer)

Ima see what Claudio can do next

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've still yet to provide any evidence that anyone is cheating vs YOU... people doing 10 hit combos and Air juggles aint enough.. you aren't giving the Tekken community enough credit..

I may not know for sure but namco sure do. Either way, Im still gonna play this game no matter how many times I lose. Its testing my temper and emotions and putting them in check. :mjlol:

Last edited:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That hit in the air juggler shyt is weak noodles too because thats what I notice the cheaters doing the most. Thats why I stand by on what I said about how theres a good number of cheaters in the game. They block and reverse everything, try to do all these jugglers hoping you never get back on your feet and etc. :mjlol: i know Im not the best fighter and have a lot to improve but these folks are medicore and dont even know the game like that.

I got you later on today though. :ufdup:
The game encourages the user to do tornados and then follow up with a combo string. The game teaches you this. That's not cheating.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I still haven't found my main character.

I've been training with Hwoarang( his stance switches is just hard for me to do)
Raven (played about 12 rank matches with him).
Yoshi (does ridiculous damage but has no drip)
Leroy( I feel like his parry window should be a liil bit longer)

Ima see what Claudio can do next
Yeah I went into the game thinking I'd learn a new character so I picked leroy but I was getting pieced the fukk up

Picked king who I've played in tekken my whole life and was wrecking shyt

Leroy feels like I'm playing with two hands behind my back and blindfold in comparison :mjlol:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This past weekend went to casuals for the first time since forever. shyt was fun. I need to get a new hitbox I spilt some water on it and it fukked up my button. Would of definitely won more matches if my shyt wasn't sticking like it was.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This past weekend went to casuals for the first time since forever. shyt was fun. I need to get a new hitbox I spilt some water on it and it fukked up my button. Would of definitely won more matches if my shyt wasn't sticking like it was.

Can't you just replace the button?

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Yeah I went into the game thinking I'd learn a new character so I picked leroy but I was getting pieced the fukk up

Picked king who I've played in tekken my whole life and was wrecking shyt

Leroy feels like I'm playing with two hands behind my back and blindfold in comparison :mjlol:
I like King. I even get a lil hype when he does that RKO
but not that running power bomb into heat then another powerbomb wall slapt and some other shyt foh with that :mjcry: