Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Lmao that dude didn’t cheat. I took one look at your inputs and I see you mashing buttons against the biggest frame bully in the game.

You gonna get blown up unless you work on your defense. You’re way too aggressive when it isn’t your turn.
Bro been saying dudes cheating when he mashing against WR 2 :dead:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Worst fighting game ending in a while. Having to fight Kazuya a million times...I like the game but that left a bad taste in my mouth. I have no desire or time to play competitively so I may just get off the ride in a bit.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Worst fighting game ending in a while. Having to fight Kazuya a million times...I like the game but that left a bad taste in my mouth. I have no desire or time to play competitively so I may just get off the ride in a bit.
shyt was fire to me

Felt personal

I can understand others not liking it though

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked that we got to fight Kazuya multiple times. The Mishimas are the main characters and aside from a handful the others don't really matter story wise.