Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Azucena ain’t as scary as Drag after you get to the intermediate ranks. Dragunov’s damage is stupid and he’s a goddamn frame bully.
I just don't let him get started, if I let him get a clean hit, it's the round

King's pokes are nice so I can usually do that, but it's tough

I still have more issues with azucena though because I don't know what buttons to press and when, the rhythmic timing of fighting her is erratic as hell

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I still have more issues with azucena though because I don't know what buttons to press and when, the rhythmic timing of fighting her is erratic as hell

You just gotta stay calm and be ready to use mids. She’s a CH beast and she’s just baiting you into pressing a quick button with her auto evades / auto counters. Her pressure and speed seem overwhelming, kinda like Victor, but she’s less bothersome when you just block

She scary in Heat though.

Dragunov is crazy though. Insane pressure on his strikes, multiple safe strings, the best F+F 2 in the game, multiple scary grabs from strings (Crouch throws are untechable too), etc.

It kinda makes sense though. I use Raven and Leroy who are huge mixup characters so Dragunov would seem scarier to me because I can’t even get into my offense. You use King who can initiate his offense from any range and has crazy damage too.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Azucena ain’t as scary as Drag after you get to the intermediate ranks. Dragunov’s damage is stupid and he’s a goddamn frame bully.

This nikka use King and complaining about anything :why:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:mjlol: boy yall ain't tell me Jack 8 was a problem like this.. I think I found my next Main

I’ve only seen 1 Asuka in ranked , fought her 3 times and beat her ass, was the same dude too.You’re needed outchea.

We need you to stay strong, character loyalists are a rare breed. It was shame to see you go to kunimitsu in 7 - don’t let it happen again :ufdup:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I’ve only seen 1 Asuka in ranked , fought her 3 times and beat her ass, was the same dude too.You’re needed outchea.

We need you to stay strong, character loyalists are a rare breed. It was shame to see you go to kunimitsu in 7 - don’t let it happen again :ufdup:
You have to understand the level of nerf they hit her with... Not even sure why they left her in the game...And Jack always been my other main.. T7 and 4 was the only tekken I rarely used him.. Asuka/Jack was my Tag 2 team.. Eddy/Gun-Jack/Law was my Tekken 1 team..my mains in T5 and T6 were Asuka and Jack... I literally just picked him up today and discovered he was a problem..

I told yall the only reason I played Kunimitsu is cause I couldn't beat the OP DLC Characters

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Jun is actually crazy
:mjlol:
Her, Steve and Raven are the only characters that have actually made me feel like I didn't know any better. Gonna get a day of training against them.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can see these cheaters on my replays and shyt like the last goofy ass somehow reversing all my moves. Telling yall people cheat on this shyt like nobodies business

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The last match with the dragnov dude with the gold
Breh lol

Ain’t nobody cheating :russ:

You just mashing buttons hoping your attacks come out faster than his

Look at all the times he counter slapped you across the screen brother - hoo boy :huhldup:

You got to learn to block and attack when it’s your turn. And when it is your turn use laws pokes, and that annoying ass fukkboy slide. You can’t just be doing random moves bro people gonna maul you all dayS

Learn your combos , you launched him then you did a Michal Jackson stomp afterwards - you panicking brother.

If you want to do a panic move do down+2,3 - it’s launch punishable but at those ranks you’ll catch a lot of people with it