Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Been saying this and people been making it out to be that im calling out the obvious

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My lack of legacy tekken skill and knowledge eating my ass pause in red ranks :francis: gonna take a break on this and watch what the killers doing on yt
I'm thriving purely off legacy skill at this point :mjlol:

It's carrying me past beginners and intermediate players but anyone who has local tournament level of skill is washing me badly :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm thriving purely off legacy skill at this point :mjlol:

It's carrying me past beginners and intermediate players but anyone who has local tournament level of skill is washing me badly :dead:
I think i got like a 60-65 winrate atm. But that shyt all
Meaningless cuz its too many nikkas I run into who make me feel like Im retarded :francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Been saying this and people been making it out to be that im calling out the obvious

Nothing he said in this video has anything to do you with you getting ragdolled

People have been boosting and rage quitting in Tekken for years

You know what ? We can put this to bed real easy. Post your Tekken ID and let’s see if you know what the hell youre doing.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think i got like a 60-65 winrate atm. But that shyt all
Meaningless cuz its too many nikkas I run into who make me feel like Im retarded :francis:

Some of them are cheating and theyre playing console. Im at destroyer and keep getting demoted.
Nothing he said in this video has anything to do you with you getting ragdolled

People have been boosting and rage quitting in Tekken for years

You know what ? We can put this to bed real easy. Post your Tekken ID and let’s see if you know what the hell youre doing.

My Tekken ID is Pazzy

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Some of them are cheating and theyre playing console. Im at destroyer and keep getti

My Tekken ID is Pazzy
Hmmm maybe. There was one dude whi had a 80 game win streak with alisa. Didnt seem that cold, I lost but he reacted to everything. Only time I was like ehhh maybe a hacker

Any other Ls are my fault :yeshrug:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Tell me why Victor out here teleporting like that? Even Mortal Kombat nikkas don't teleport like that.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, I'm getting bodied as a Nina main. People's legacy knowledge are shutting down what I'm doing in Orange. I was coasting off her DF+1,2 > SS1 cancel frame traps until this point.

Just got annihilated by a Jun last night that seemed like they knew this character inside out. I've lost to people before, even worse, but that was the first time I really felt "shut down" in a technical match-up. Couldn't launch them as they knew when to side-step or duck certain strings. It was only more difficult as that was only the 2nd, maybe 3rd Jun I've faced so I didn't know where the openings were during their turn.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that fukking bytch. you literally can blow people up with just her jab into stance mix and WR 3,2
:unimpressed: why does the fukking 3 jail :unimpressed:
they say Drag the main offender now but nikkas sleeping the coffee bytch and Jun I swear

Azucena ain’t as scary as Drag after you get to the intermediate ranks. Dragunov’s damage is stupid and he’s a goddamn frame bully.