Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
So, that's what mastery looks like.
I'm excited to take these replays and study them, especially against the Jack. Couldn't get him down.

I'll take my 3 wins against Asuka.

I need to stop whiffing and clean up this side stepping. The amount of dropped forward 4 counter hit combos

:mjcry:

Good stuff @Black_Jesus I'll be there in no time.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I'm excited to take these replays and study them, especially against the Jack. Couldn't get him down.

I need to stop whiffing and clean up this side stepping. The amount of dropped forward 4 counter hit combos

Yes sir.. ggs playa...

Yes the jack matches in particular I was just throwing a bunch of knowledge checks at you.. Jin got counters for all that shyt.. And I see you been working on utilizing heat more efficiently.. its gonna all come together

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

How bad did pops brutalize you ?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Is there a way to change our region to play other countries primarily in ranked?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
straight up I don't rematch Kazuya and probably wont ever again. That same fukking flowchart, boring ass shyt...and you'll face another one within 4 matches anyway...and NOBODY gets saliter than Kaz mains...i got this dude so fukkin mad in my messages today just because I beat and dipped on him.

I said you're BORING. You BORE ME.

fukk Kaz and fukk you if you main him