Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka was working with me into a grave with all the above :dead:

Man let these jin mains tell you he is a honest lower mid tier character who has to work for every win like he Zafina or some shyt :dead:

Even if the predictable statement was correct Dragunov is the most predictable character in the game. It doesn't matter when said tools are egregious. You know every single drag is gonna do the same exact shyt, only variance is how wild they are and timing. predictable asf gameplan/moveset. tippy top tier. you nkow hes going to do d2 a hundred times, you know b4 is coming.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man let these jin mains tell you he is a honest lower mid tier character who has to work for every win like he Zafina or some shyt :dead:

Even if the predictable statement was correct Dragunov is the most predictable character in the game. It doesn't matter when said tools are egregious. You know every single drag is gonna do the same exact shyt, only variance is how wild they are and timing. predictable asf gameplan/moveset. tippy top tier. you nkow hes going to do d2 a hundred times, you know b4 is coming.
I feel the same way about bryan fury. It barely matters the ranking…them motherfukkers do the same shyt.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
nikka was working with me into a grave with all the above :dead:

20120614_rvr_ah6_047.0.jpg

tell-truth.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Review the tape. I wasn't doing any of that consistently over all the games I played him. Only moves I use a lot are 2,1,4. F4, ff4, and ff3.

Then again I don't know why I'm explaining myself on this matter.

:unimpressed:

Every player is supposed to limit their pool of moves that takes advantage of their spacing, character matchup and reads. I'm not saying I'm doing the most with my Jin but I don't play like other Jin's.

As for Drag, I started learning the matchup and what to step and he's a pack now. His d2 is unseeable gotta get that out of hard reads. Playing him at spacing 3 and sidestepping is an easy w.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Review the tape. I wasn't doing any of that consistently over all the games I played him. Only moves I use a lot are 2,1,4. F4, ff4, and ff3.

Then again I don't know why I'm explaining myself on this matter.

:unimpressed:

Every player is supposed to limit their pool of moves that takes advantage of their spacing, character matchup and reads. I'm not saying I'm doing the most with my Jin but I don't play like other Jin's.

As for Drag, I started learning the matchup and what to step and he's a pack now. His d2 is unseeable gotta get that out of hard reads. Playing him at spacing 3 and sidestepping is an easy w.

Maybe u should play a lil like other jins so I dont streak you next time as well:ehh:

Damn u figured the drag mu when the best folks in the world cain thats wild. You hopped back in ranked yet to test your theory :youngsabo:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Maybe u should play a lil like other jins so I dont streak you next time as well:ehh:

Damn u figured the drag mu when the best folks in the world cain thats wild. You hopped back in ranked yet to test your theory :youngsabo:
Strictly playing player matches.

Joined a Raven discord to get that matchup cleaned up.

The level I'm playing at isn't the level of tournament players.

:hubie:

If I recall, Black Jesus even said there's a difference between GoD players at the top 200 and below that. Their tactics are way more advanced.

Gotta learn to love the practice room while I can.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Strictly playing player matches.

Joined a Raven discord to get that matchup cleaned up.

The level I'm playing at isn't the level of tournament players.

:hubie:

If I recall, Black Jesus even said there's a difference between GoD players at the top 200 and below that. Their tactics are way more advanced.

Gotta learn to love the practice room while I can.

IDK perhaps you mean tournament winning players lol.

you most certainly are as good as some people I've played in person.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
IDK perhaps you mean tournament winning players lol.

you most certainly are as good as some people I've played in person.
Yeah definitely. I saw CBM fumble against Atif too many times in his set.

:mjcry:

Trust me I'm trying to go to tournaments once I clean up these matchups.