Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Now I'mma be respectful but @DaSk8D00D we must revisit you saying my subs were light work (reina don't count :mjcry: )

One match and you already knew what it was with Reina :russ:

Good shyt tho, I’m actually lacking matchup knowledge with all those characters so it was a good sesh :ehh:

They still need some refinement but you can’t say I don’t do combos anymore :mjpls:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Good shyt tho, I’m actually lacking matchup knowledge with all those characters so it was a good sesh :ehh:

They still need some refinement but you can’t say I don’t do combos anymore :mjpls:

Alisa combos are incredibly easy but good shyt on learning some new confirms. Even was some sidesteps in there where I was like good shyt IRL

I will say you do not block low at all. Probs should fix that, as much as Alisa has allowed you not to invest in defense :mjpls:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Well. Time to crawl back to Tekken King

I had to dredge my way baq to emperor :francis:

Got that shyt right before I gave Alisa a talking to. I think I honestly may let Arab money rest for a lil bit in ranked and get my drag up to TK.

Its shocking how many Ravens are up here. Dudes be nothing but powercrushes n gimmicks :scust:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So I was in the lounge last night and seen this god of destruction nikka so I said face me

So we play

First he picked Lee, I washed his silly ass
nikka starts ki charging and shyt too

then he leaves and gets law

Took me a minute to adjust to all that goofy shyt Law does and he ki charges more

I adjust and wash him again - we get off and dude starts sending me hate chats - calling me trash, I’m like ok then why did I wash yo stupid ass ? You got multiples GoD’s not me - I don’t play this shyt all day

Oh oh I was tired, I was sleepy, you only beat me because it’s late

GET REKT HO

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

I command you to get to Tekken King at once

In this game it’s only 2 ranks, all the nikkaz in gold and god of destruction

Last time I challenged you, you ascended

Tekken King by October

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Tekken King by October

Respectfully. If crodie at his curremt level can get TK and retain that rank it shows Alisa is one of the most carried fraud chars ever like we been saying :mjlol:

Respectfully ofc

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Respectfully. If crodie at his curremt level can get TK and retain that rank it shows Alisa is one of the most carried fraud chars ever like we been saying :mjlol:

Respectfully ofc
lol he can saw his way to the top

I don’t know what to do against that stupid bytch cept hope and pray

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lol he can saw his way to the top

I don’t know what to do against that stupid bytch cept hope and pray

Same.

Most of the matches I win Im just being fundamental n spamming lows lol. But when bro catch me in them saws its carnival time and I may just get got :hubie:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Tekken King by October

I’m back on the path now :wow:

But you wanna take credit for the ascension without shooting with me in the gym. When’s that gonna change? :mjpls:

Respectfully ofc

We weren’t playing back when I was binge grinding this…Underestimate my ADHD hyperfocus at your own peril:sas2:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m back on the path now :wow:

But you wanna take credit for the ascension without shooting with me in the gym. When’s that gonna change? :mjpls:

We weren’t playing back when I was binge grinding this…Underestimate my ADHD hyperfocus at your own peril:sas2:

Lol u under estimate just how generally good at fgs I am. U can grind as much as you want I got like decades on u as far as fg mentality :hubie:

If you do any type of damage non Alisa then Ill be impressed. Until then :manny: it will also make u better with her because ur flaws will be more apparent without her playing the game for you. I was crying like a hoe when they netfed azu but looking back i was super carried. Picking up arab money mDe me wayyyyyy better cuz yea he got a couple cheesy things but overall you need to play tekken well to do work with him

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lol u under estimate just how generally good at fgs I am. U can grind as much as you want I got like decades on u as far as fg mentality :hubie:

If you do any type of damage non Alisa then Ill be impressed. Until then :manny: it will also make u better with her because ur flaws will be more apparent without her playing the game for you. I was crying like a hoe when they netfed azu but looking back i was super carried. Picking up arab money mDe me wayyyyyy better cuz yea he got a couple cheesy things but overall you need to play tekken well to do work with him

On one hand I see what you’re saying and I have considered it at times:ehh:…but nah. fukk THAT. I‘m not playing a different character so you or anybody else can respect my play :mjlol: I’m gonna continue to get better and better with Alisa and shove these saws down yall throats whether you like it or not

latest

I picked the character not knowing anything about this game and genuinely enjoy her playstyle. And now that she’s been proven to be a strong character in the meta, I’m supposed to play someone more ”honest” to appease you tier whores who dikkride Dragunov and such? Yeah right :umad: