Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Also why the fukk does so much shyt in this game have hitboxes that will hit you as you are literally on the side of people? I really struggle with Bryan. OG said walk left, cool I have a match last night walk this retards string till im damn near behind him… i try to launch. This fukkers knee clips me and it visually makes 0 sense.

What is the fukking point of a 3d game when half of ur shyt visually is not congruent with what will happen on screen?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Strictly playing player matches.

Joined a Raven discord to get that matchup cleaned up.

The level I'm playing at isn't the level of tournament players.

:hubie:

If I recall, Black Jesus even said there's a difference between GoD players at the top 200 and below that. Their tactics are way more advanced.

Gotta learn to love the practice room while I can.
Yea... once you start to hit the top 200-250 ranked players it's nothing but pro players, ex pro players, and pro streamers.. 95% on PC.. I go into ranked now just to get my back kicked in by pro players.. thats how I warm up but I'm so deep into GoD(around 195k points) I no longer have to worry about getting a demotion

But for you I agree the focus should be more about having fun and just learning the game until you are about that ranked life

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yea... once you start to hit the top 200-250 ranked players it's nothing but pro players, ex pro players, and pro streamers.. 95% on PC.. I go into ranked now just to get my backed kicked in by pro players.. thats how I warm up but I'm so deep into GoD(around 195k points) I no longer have to worry about getting a demotion

But for you I agree the focus should be more about having fun and just learning the game until you are about that ranked life

Thats a thing with this game?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Thats a thing with this game?
Absolutely... Most of yall ain't realized yall been hit the ranks yall supposed to be at, yet yall still up in there getting tilted breaking controllers.. for what?.. nikkas should be in the discord chillin.. mic'd up talking shyt playing casual matches.. that 1st to 2 shyt in ranked is toxic trash anyways and it stunts your learning growth of certain matchups and styles

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely... Most of yall ain't realized yall been hit the ranks yall supposed to be at, yet yall still up in there getting tilted breaking controllers.. for what?.. nikkas should be in the discord chillin.. mic'd up talking shyt playing casual matches.. that 1st to 2 shyt in ranked is toxic trash anyways and it stunts your learning growth of certain matchups and styles

hitbox 300 dollars aint no way I'm attempting to break that shyt :mjgrin:

I've only been playing this shyt for like 6 months. I just now started watching me replays and I got this far wait till I'm actually studying what obscure fakkitry I'm getting hit with pause. TG incoming:ahh:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It’s against my morals to just play a nikka cuz he OP

Matter of fact ?

Don’t ever suggest that thought to me again brother
:mjlol:

Need to throw that pride to the side.

There's unrealized gains for you with a character like Drag.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
100%. I've been saying this. Cats be Uber stressing these games as if it's their meal ticket. Just have fun.