Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
On one hand I see what you’re saying and I have considered it at times:ehh:…but nah. fukk THAT. I‘m not playing a different character so you or anybody else can respect my play :mjlol: I’m gonna continue to get better and better with Alisa and shove these saws down yall throats whether you like it or not

latest

I picked the character not knowing anything about this game and genuinely enjoy her playstyle. And now that she’s been proven to be a strong character in the meta, I’m supposed to play someone more ”honest” to appease you tier whores who dikkride Dragunov and such? Yeah right :umad:

Naw what I'm trying to say is that the bytch carries you so much you building a ton of bad habits and once they nerf her or you reach ya ceiling its gonna be harder to get better cuz you gonna have a bunch of built up bad habits. Picking a less braindead character would force you to learn how to actually use general tools, defense and movement to win which will in turn make you considerably better at Alisa.

But if you just want to go on a make em mad campaign with her and not actually improve in general go on ahead doing what you doing :hubie: I'm not even trying to troll here.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Naw what I'm trying to say is that the bytch carries you so much you building a ton of bad habits and once they nerf her or you reach ya ceiling its gonna be harder to get better cuz you gonna have a bunch of built up bad habits. Picking a less braindead character would force you to learn how to actually use general tools, defense and movement to win which will in turn make you considerably better at Alisa.

But if you just want to go on a make em mad campaign with her and not actually improve in general go on ahead doing what you doing :hubie: I'm not even trying to troll here.

You have a totally valid point but there’s two things with me:

I tried playing other characters for this reason and I simply stopped playing as much. Theres still a lot I want to work on with my main so I gotta lean into what makes me actually want to play the game more and not turn it into a chore to do

And I’ve been downplayed and told to change characters by other players at literally every stage of my progression from Beginner to Fujin. You all have your reasons…Stop trying to run me off of my main:pacspit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You have a totally valid point but there’s two things with me:

I tried playing other characters for this reason and I simply stopped playing as much. Theres still a lot I want to work on with my main so I gotta lean into what makes me actually want to play the game more and not turn it into a chore to do

And I’ve been downplayed and told to change characters by other players at literally every stage of my progression from Beginner to Fujin. You all have your reasons…Stop trying to run me off of my main:pacspit:

Like itwaswritten said its time for you to make that journey to TK if you really bout it :mjgrin:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
On one hand I see what you’re saying and I have considered it at times:ehh:…but nah. fukk THAT. I‘m not playing a different character so you or anybody else can respect my play :mjlol: I’m gonna continue to get better and better with Alisa and shove these saws down yall throats whether you like it or not

latest

I picked the character not knowing anything about this game and genuinely enjoy her playstyle. And now that she’s been proven to be a strong character in the meta, I’m supposed to play someone more ”honest” to appease you tier whores who dikkride Dragunov and such? Yeah right :umad:
When they nerf Alisa(which they will) just make sure you stick with her.. Be a man and dont abandon your main and go buy a leverless cheatbox like your boy @Deafheaven :troll:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
When they nerf Alisa(which they will) just make sure you stick with her.. Be a man and dont abandon your main and go buy a leverless cheatbox like your boy @Deafheaven :troll:

I still play Azucena whatever do you mean champ :mjgrin:

besides you told me I was carried and bad so I just was following the OG advice and picking a fair character like Shaheen to really learn real tekken :mjgrin:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

latest

This mf spittin

:wow:

Need you in Tekken King for sure.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I command you to get to Tekken King at once

In this game it’s only 2 ranks, all the nikkaz in gold and god of destruction

Last time I challenged you, you ascended

Tekken King by October
Definitely a different game in gold.

Opened up rank to a really good Tekken God King, Law and Leo.

Easy demote
:russ:

Tekken Emperor within 2 weeks. Defense is actually being played at this level. I got to step up my offense. That Jin taught me something.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm trying to pick up drag and we all know hes broken but really going thru his kit and his combo routes they could legit gut half his shyt and he would probs still be high tier. It would have to be a hellish nerf like Azucena to matter. which they probs will do

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Definitely a different game in gold.

Opened up rank to a really good Tekken God King, Law and Leo.

Easy demote

Tekken Emperor within 2 weeks. Defense is actually being played at this level. I got to step up my offense. That Jin taught me something.
It’s tough bro

Paul got an excellent throw game , but what does it matter if every single super nikka tournament nikka can break every one ? I basically have to take that shyt out my game now - only time I can maybe get one off is if it’s a counter

Also, you can’t make any mistakes, I mean not one or you basically dead - fighting these GoD nikkaz is like fighting a Elden ring boss or some stupid shyt

I’m trying to learn a whole new way to play Paul - me defense is a 78 , I’m going to have to get to at least a 90 to be able to rank up

Otherwise I’m stuck in tekken god/emperor hell

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It’s tough bro

Paul got an excellent throw game , but what does it matter if every single super nikka tournament nikka can break every one ? I basically have to take that shyt out my game now - only time I can maybe get one off is if it’s a counter

Also, you can’t make any mistakes, I mean not one or you basically dead - fighting these GoD nikkaz is like fighting a Elden ring boss or some stupid shyt

I’m trying to learn a whole new way to play Paul - me defense is a 78 , I’m going to have to get to at least a 90 to be able to rank up

Otherwise I’m stuck in tekken god/emperor hell

All my throws and setups are seen.

Paul is very linear too I'm sure that doesn't help.

I've got a 90 defense but my offense is lower like an 82. Gonna start chopping down the tree and get my pokes in.