Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I personally have only labbed throws for 1 minute and that was against King. All throws give you enough time to see the actual throw and counter it. If you can't tell the difference between his 2 and 1+2 throw I don't know what to tell you.

You play an unknown character. Of course players are going to get hit by his slides. Not to mention blocking low is neglected in all players' tool kit.

As for Jin's electric you can duck after the first on block because he's going to hit 4, go for another or go into his armor move which can be ducked or thrown out of.

:unimpressed:

What are you talking about. He has several throws that look the same that require diff breaks :mjlol:

Yeah duck the electric, so they can do demon paw instead. This downplay is insane :dead:

Not once have I said shaheen is not verh very good. I just said he isnt gimmick or that complicated to play against. Meanwhile poor jin has nothing goinh for him :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You mad as fukk at me stating the objective fact that you play the 3rd least played character in a game heavily dependent on matchup knowledge :pachaha: That being said, one of the things I like most about Alisa is how easily she tilts opponents so thank you :wow:

Okay which character do you have the
Most comfortability with. Ill pick them up and beat you. What then?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Okay which character do you have the
Most comfortability with. Ill pick them up and beat you. What then?

Nah I want the Shaheen matchup. You're literally the only one I've played against

I washed the fukk out of your Dragonuv and Reina when you tried to get cute before let's not waste our time. If you're as mad as you're typing then show me that fire with Shaheen :demonic:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

What are you talking about. He has several throws that look the same that require diff breaks :mjlol:

Yeah duck the electric, so they can do demon paw instead. This downplay is insane :dead:

Not once have I said shaheen is not verh very good. I just said he isnt gimmick or that complicated to play against. Meanwhile poor jin has nothing goinh for him :mjcry:

Where did I downplay him? Jin players use 2 grabs. The breaks are listed above. Jin players do the same thing after a blocked electric. Condition them then take advantage.

Hold back it's really that simple

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
images

@Monsanto

Dont be scared, we all float down here :mjlit:
tumblr_org5j4mQoy1usrgjso1_500.gif

There is only pain here

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Where did I downplay him? Jin players use 2 grabs. The breaks are listed above. Jin players do the same thing after a blocked electric. Condition them then take advantage.

Hold back it's really that simple

Exactly. IDK where is the lapse in communication at. 1+2 n 2 break look the same as in 2 hands reach out. You have to guess which one it is. Even if you are reacting to 1+2 break because of visual recognition you can get scooped becauze they chose 2+3 grab. Its a pure mixup regardless of your reactions which makes it a complete grab game, like I said :dahell:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
1+2 and 2 is what i use to mix my throws , that’s my secret technique :russ:

If you go in training and practice yeah you can tell kinda

But, when a match is going and multiple shyt going on , people press the wrong shyt, they do look kinda similar

A one grab you can clearly tell in my opinion

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. IDK where is the lapse in communication at. 1+2 n 2 break look the same as in 2 hands reach out. You have to guess which one it is. Even if you are reacting to 1+2 break because of visual recognition you can get scooped becauze they chose 2+3 grab. Its a pure mixup regardless of your reactions which makes it a complete grab game, like I said :dahell:
Looking at the hands is a losing strategy. Wait for the animation to start when they grab you and determine from there. I do it with all characters and it works every time.

1+2 and 2 is what i use to mix my throws , that’s my secret technique :russ:

If you go in training and practice yeah you can tell kinda

But, when a match is going and multiple shyt going on , people press the wrong shyt, they do look kinda similar

A one grab you can clearly tell in my opinion

What is the break on the ground throw for Paul's ultimate tackle? I think he's going for armbar and use that reversal but he gets on my back. Pause. And beats the crap out of me.

Gonna test it out later anyway.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This girl got deranked from Tekken King to Fujin.

Crazy. Only reinforces my decision.

:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This girl got deranked from Tekken King to Fujin.

Crazy. Only reinforces my decision.

:wow:
All jokes aside stop being scary its just imaginary numbers end of the day. I got to TK and deranked hard asf but that climb back up to that rank made me so much better I don't think its not beneficial to get ur feet wet. but do you :hubie:

Looking at the hands is a losing strategy. Wait for the animation to start when they grab you and determine from there. I do it with all characters and it works every time.

What is the break on the ground throw for Paul's ultimate tackle? I think he's going for armbar and use that reversal but he gets on my back. Pause. And beats the crap out of me.

I'mma keep it real. There is too much mental stack in this trash ass game for me to allot mind power to which pinky a character is grabbing me with. I see two arms come out we pressing 1+2 or 2 and hoping for the best :manny:

Nah I want the Shaheen matchup. You're literally the only one I've played against

I washed the fukk out of your Dragonuv and Reina when you tried to get cute before let's not waste our time. If you're as mad as you're typing then show me that fire with Shaheen :demonic:
Man I don't even touch them chars except as a heat check to see if I have to use Shaheen to beat someone, if I actually practiced Drag I'd beat you just as badly with him are you crazy :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And clearly you did, so what's your point?:yeshrug:

You in here smashing your keyboard like a hitbox while looking at the screen like this

2017.jpg

IDK why you think I'm mad. online, ranked sure I can get tilted. A scrub like you tho :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

it’s a 1 break now, was a 2 in 7 but they changed it

I don’t even bother doing any more cuz everybody breaks it

I’ll just do an arm bar or start punching with 2