Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean, that's all great and well to know when not actively playing. Playing against someone that uses him, not knowing much of what he does, has him looking ambiguous AF outchea. It's not a complaint to be aware that he's so underused that most don't know what he does at all. Tie that into when's going to do it...makes him seem as random as some of those..."complicated gimmicky a$$holes".

The only characters with a lower use rate are panda and zafina. The fact that there’s only like 12 people that play him is the gimmick :lolbron:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Wonderful. I'll take all of this to the LAB.

That's the brainrot of this game. I've never played someone with my kind of style, it's all aggression with other Jin's they're easy to beat that way.

The worst kinds of players to face are a mix of both patient and aggressive like the Tekken emperor I've messaged.

Down 2 is a blessing for sure and he truly needed it. 7 was awful for his lows. But he's the most predictable character in the game imo.

Stay ready for more matches next week.
Predictable with a demon paw, hell sweep and a complete grab game and 8 other valid lows :dahell:

What is this madness

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Predictable with a demon paw, hell sweep and a complete grab game and 8 other valid lows :dahell:

What is this madness
I'll give you down 4. Everything else can be reacted. Maybe it's because I'm a Jin player and understand the psychology of the character and gameplan.

Getting hit by demon paw in 2024

:mjlol:

I break 85% of grabs. Lab up bro.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'll give you down 4. Everything else can be reacted. Maybe it's because I'm a Jin player and understand the psychology of the character and gameplan.

Getting hit by demon paw in 2024

:mjlol:

I break 85% of grabs. Lab up bro.

See this that goofy shyt. He has a 1+2 and 2 break that look the same. Its a guess. Let me lab this coin flip right quick.

nikka talking hella spicy yet scared to jump in the gold rank fires proper is hella fugazi :skip:

I could say the same shyt, getting hit by slides in 2024 :mjlol: and a slide far more telegraphed than a demon paw foh

nikkas can do that shyt out of wavedashes and he acting like its preposterous to get hit by it. Bu bu bu just step, as jin electrics you as you try to walk it :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean yeah, all true, but speaking of gimmicks, shut up, Alisa idolator.

All you do is play obscure gimmick characters you not gon shame me :mjlol:

Crodie shouldnt even be speaking at the table still aint got a solid bnb down :scusthov:

There’s literally clips in this thread of me combo’ing you. If you on tomorrow or over the weekend, you can see some more :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All you do is play obscure gimmick characters you not gon shame me :mjlol:

There’s literally clips in this thread of me combo’ing you. If you on tomorrow or over the weekend, you can see some more :ufdup:

Bro I cain believe you calling shaheen an obscure gimmick character when u play a bytch wirh chainsaws :dead:

Rarity is not a gimmick trash ass nikka. Who you want me to beat u with thats less of a gimmick. Ill make sure to lab them for a couple hours. All it take to fade someone as huff as u :mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
See this that goofy shyt. He has a 1+2 and 2 break that look the same. Its a guess. Let me lab this coin flip right quick.

nikka talking hella spicy yet scared to jump in the gold rank fires proper is hella fugazi :skip:

I could say the same shyt, getting hit by slides in 2024 :mjlol: and a slide far more telegraphed than a demon paw foh

nikkas can do that shyt out of wavedashes and he acting like its preposterous to get hit by it. Bu bu bu just step, as jin electrics you as you try to walk it :mjlol:
I personally have only labbed throws for 1 minute and that was against King. All throws give you enough time to see the actual throw and counter it. If you can't tell the difference between his 2 and 1+2 throw I don't know what to tell you.

You play an unknown character. Of course players are going to get hit by his slides. Not to mention blocking low is neglected in all players' tool kit.

As for Jin's electric you can duck after the first on block because he's going to hit 4, go for another or go into his armor move which can be ducked or thrown out of.

:unimpressed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bro I cain believe you calling shaheen an obscure gimmick character when u play a bytch wirh chainsaws :dead:

Rarity is not a gimmick trash ass nikka. Who you want me to beat u with thats less of a gimmick. Ill make sure to lab them for a couple hours. All it take to fade someone as huff as u :mjlol:

You mad as fukk at me stating the objective fact that you play the 3rd least played character in a game heavily dependent on matchup knowledge :pachaha: That being said, one of the things I like most about Alisa is how easily she tilts opponents so thank you :wow: