Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

It's almost at 240k.

I'm learning the game now. Not touching ranked for a while. Hit my goal.

Oh u cooked for a minute lol. U may backslide into them blues till u get acclimated to the dikkheads in 220k n up. Or maybe u really like that and they wont be a problem :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Honestly feels like there's only 4 people playing online at a time. God forbid you get 3 Ls and see that 1000 point reduction.

:wow:

The streak bonus be having me ready to throw hands in real life :snoop: shyt sneak up on u without even noticing. Be like 10 matches of Ws erased

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Oh u cooked for a minute lol. U may backslide into them blues till u get acclimated to the dikkheads in 220k n up. Or maybe u really like that and they wont be a problem :manny:
Nah there's too many Ravens and Leos at this level and I can beat the Leo but the Raven matchup is terrible for me.

I really want to get this parry in use more. Quick match, training and replays for me.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@Monsanto

Nah don’t stop now playa

THE TIME IS NOW

as time goes on the nikkaz who wasn’t built for this shyt is going to stop playing , and all that’s going to be in ranked is tournament nikkaz

You haven’t really experienced true horror yet , just keep playing, we all get demoted , if you really that rank you’ll get it back

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly feels like there's only 4 people playing online at a time. God forbid you get 3 Ls and see that 1000 point reduction.

Yeah, one of the reasons that I lax on playihng ranked is how long it actually takes for me to get matches. Somtimes, it takes me upwards to a whole 10+ minutes to get a match and then that match is 50/50 for one and done, regardless of win or loss. At least in SFVI, one and dones are a lil more tolerable considering that matches at any rank come so fast that I can't even finish a combo in training wait status before I get a new game. Not the case here.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
@Monsanto

Nah don’t stop now playa

THE TIME IS NOW

as time goes on the nikkaz who wasn’t built for this shyt is going to stop playing , and all that’s going to be in ranked is tournament nikkaz

You haven’t really experienced true horror yet , just keep playing, we all get demoted , if you really that rank you’ll get it back
Pre-Tekken King me would definitely just hop in. There's too many things I need to learn to take that next step. In game adapting is nice, but adding player matchup knowledge is even better.

Trying to hit TGS by January.

Gotta do this right.

Got my defense to a 90

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Pre-Tekken King me would definitely just hop in. There's too many things I need to learn to take that next step. In game adapting is nice, but adding player matchup knowledge is even better.

Trying to hit TGS by January.

Gotta do this right.

Got my defense to a 90

U souf baptism by fire. I got emperor thru straight grit, oil money, halal and slides :wow:

nikka play top 3 Jin and dodging the smoke. This is nasty work :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
images

@Monsanto

Dont be scared, we all float down here :mjlit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Don't nobody know the Shaheen matchup

:mjtf:

Jin is the most popular character and is bottom 7 win rate in the highest ranks.

I'm trying to break the stereotype.

:childplease:

Thats cuz yall nikkas carried by that braindead ass char once dudes start playing a wee bit smarter yall lose ur minds and start doing silly unsafe shyt. Seen so many jin fakkits 60 do that stance to flippy shyt fishing like dikkheads. You got 214 and dudes want to play the slots round start instead of being good. Shameful nikkas. Thats a jin player issue yall winrate so low not a jin issue cuz he broken asf.

Shaheeen mu?!?!? Here Ill tell you a secret. He has a slide. Block it. Thats my only good low :mjlol: d3 is 0 ON HIT. D4 +1.

No access to plus frames beyond snk 1+2, b3 and uf1. Force me to do slide block it. Kill me. There. Thats the mu. Shaheen aint some uber complicated gimmicky a$$hole like xiao or yoshi :mjlol: you get bopped the other person is literally just outplaying you

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Thats cuz yall nikkas carried by that braindead ass char once dudes start playing a wee bit smarter yall lose ur minds and start doing silly unsafe shyt. Seen so many jin fakkits 60 do that stance to flippy shyt fishing like dikkheads. You got 214 and dudes want to play the slots round start instead of being good. Shameful nikkas. Thats a jin player issue yall winrate so low not a jin issue cuz he broken asf.

Shaheeen mu?!?!? Here Ill tell you a secret. He has a slide. Block it. Thats my only good low :mjlol: d3 is 0 ON HIT. D4 +1.

No access to plus frames beyond snk 1+2, b3 and uf1. Force me to do slide block it. Kill me. There. Thats the mu. Shaheen aint some uber complicated gimmicky a$$hole like xiao or yoshi :mjlol: you get bopped the other person is literally just outplaying you
Wonderful. I'll take all of this to the LAB.

That's the brainrot of this game. I've never played someone with my kind of style, it's all aggression with other Jin's they're easy to beat that way.

The worst kinds of players to face are a mix of both patient and aggressive like the Tekken emperor I've messaged.

Down 2 is a blessing for sure and he truly needed it. 7 was awful for his lows. But he's the most predictable character in the game imo.

Stay ready for more matches next week.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I mean, that's all great and well to know when not actively playing. Playing against someone that uses him, not knowing much of what he does, has him looking ambiguous AF outchea. It's not a complaint to be aware that he's so underused that most don't know what he does at all. Tie that into when's going to do it...makes him seem as random as some of those..."complicated gimmicky a$$holes".

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:mjlol: I love how nikkas always downplay their main