Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh I thought you was done bro cause you left, give me a few I'm running with nikkas on multiversus. You was getting right tho :salute:

Aight just next room set it to ft3 or some shyt that right back to the room shyt take up so much time lol

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@Monsanto

I command you to delete dusty ass tekken 7 and come back to 8 immediately

There is an adjustment period that you just going to have to go through - you should be having a field day with Jin - Harada made him the perfect little bytch for rank - you can demon paw and do that stupid little demon claw low probably to tekken god is what I say

Tekken 7 is mad slow, old gameplay, stupid ass get up kicks that combo, overpowered dlc nikkaz (I just cry at the thought of facing kazumi)

At least with tekken 8 they just said fukk it and made everybody a dlc character , you can still play defense but sidestepping is a must now - I’ve learned the hard way. You started playing late, defense was even worse before the patch

I don’t like the chip damage shyt either but at least you can get it back

The old way of tekken is dead and you WILL conform.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
@Monsanto

There is an adjustment period that you just going to have to go through - you should be having a field day with Jin - Harada made him the perfect little bytch for rank - you can demon paw and do that stupid little demon claw low probably to tekken god is what I say

Tekken 7 is mad slow, old gameplay, stupid ass get up kicks that combo, overpowered dlc nikkaz (I just cry at the thought of facing kazumi)

At least with tekken 8 they just said fukk it and made everybody a dlc character , you can still play defense but sidestepping is a must now - I’ve learned the hard way. You started playing late, defense was even worse before the patch

Yea.. I was with him but he lost me when he said he going back to T7.. based off his complaints he needs to go back further

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm already dreading seeing constant Heihachi as soon as he launches. You know he's gonna hit like Paul Phoenix and have the easiest executed EWGF ever.

Jin
Heihachi
Kazuya
Jin
Heihachi
King
Heihachi
Bryan fury
Kazuya
Heihachi
Kazuya
Heihachi
Heihachi
Reina
Kazuya
Law
Heihachi
Kazuya
Kazuya
Jin
Heihachi
Jin
Dragunov
Heihachi
Devil Jin
Heihachi
Kazuya

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
@Monsanto

:unimpressed:

I still play 8. I haven't un-installed or quit playing. I play 7 for sanity reasons. I booted up Tekken 6 but the online is dead so I can't go back to a further game.

Went back to 7 and started beating on Tekken emperors and Gods. I can beat emperors in 8 and get 2 rounds against Gods. 7 is a more forgiving experience and I don't always have to be aggressive unlike here in 8.

You're right on my style though. I haven't bothered to learn the way of playing Tekken 8 like everyone else. I ended up playing a Tekken God Jin (the wonders of ranked matchmaking)

And he showed a style that I'm going to learn over the next few weeks. The exact opposite of mine. Lots of electrics, wave dashing in your face, parries and an extraordinary high low game.

Demon paw and his down 2 are not taking anyone to Tekken God. That's ridiculous. It's very easy to read his d2. When I switched to Kazuya the 50/50 game lends itself we'll to taking advantage of the opponent. Jin doesn't have that same thing with an unseeable low but he doesn't need it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yea.. I was with him but he lost me when he said he going back to T7.. based off his complaints he needs to go back further
Tekken 6 is dead online. TTT2 has been dead as well got 2 matches over 30 minutes. Didn't ever buy DR so can't play that.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Facing a God of Destruction player at Kishin

:russ:

The madness never ends.

377,000 prowess