Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Analyze this joint for me, my brothas.

@Black_Jesus @ItWasWritten

Black basically said the same thing but it’s like this here

You playing tekken 7

You waiting for these nikkaz to come to you and scope them out and all that shyt

Nah

Fukk that

Jin can get medieval with his pressure … you should be abusing his heat … man , you really don’t realize what you have , I’m telling you bro Jin is the perfect bytch ass nikka for tekken 8

Abuse his shyt until people show you they can stop it is what I say

I don’t know the string per se, but there is one move where he kicks then jabs and then can cancel that into more pressure, try to look that up - a lot of them high level Jin’s I play do that and cancel into an axe kick and shyt and then it just gets depressing

Even if you don’t listen to Black and say fukk sidestepping , if you change your offensive strategy you’ll get to tekken king easily - lol but you should sidestep

Like a basic setup with him is , 2,1 sidestep into whatever - it’s killed a lot of nikkaz

I know you want to be Mr honest tekken man but fukk that, show no remorse on these nikkaz

You need to embrace the dark side

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm already dreading seeing constant Heihachi as soon as he launches. You know he's gonna hit like Paul Phoenix and have the easiest executed EWGF ever.

Jin
Heihachi
Kazuya
Jin
Heihachi
King
Heihachi
Bryan fury
Kazuya
Heihachi
Kazuya
Heihachi
Heihachi
Reina
Kazuya
Law
Heihachi
Kazuya
Kazuya
Jin
Heihachi
Jin
Dragunov
Heihachi
Devil Jin
Heihachi
Kazuya

Heihachi in heat mode is gonna be :francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
@ItWasWritten @Deafheaven @Black_Jesus
Appreciate it I'll be in the lab going forward.

I haven't labbed against any character this Tekken like that. Don't even know the Azu matchup. I'll have to change that because I've definitely hit a ceiling with what I know and how I execute that.

What's funny is that the previous few games I was stepping on Lee, Devil Jin, Law and Raven. Not gonna lie, when I saw that Azu's prowess I was intimidated. I went in playing very cautious. Regardless I need to learn Tekken 8.

Tekken 7 had a good run, time to use a top tier like a top tier.

:salute:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@ItWasWritten @Deafheaven @Black_Jesus
Appreciate it I'll be in the lab going forward.

I haven't labbed against any character this Tekken like that. Don't even know the Azu matchup. I'll have to change that because I've definitely hit a ceiling with what I know and how I execute that.

What's funny is that the previous few games I was stepping on Lee, Devil Jin, Law and Raven. Not gonna lie, when I saw that Azu's prowess I was intimidated. I went in playing very cautious. Regardless I need to learn Tekken 8.

Tekken 7 had a good run, time to use a top tier like a top tier.

:salute:

if you tryna get that shaheen mu exp holla

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Can I step that armor break move in heat?
not sure if you're aware or not but you can just go to your replays and go to the round he threw that particular move.. take control of either character in any moment mid action to figure out what can be ducked, stepped, punished, etc. with all the combat data displayed.. and you can the game will give you advice as well.. GOAT feature for tekken.. utilize it

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
not sure if you're aware or not but you can just go to your replays and go to the round he threw that particular move.. take control of either character in any moment mid action to figure out what can be ducked, stepped, punished, etc. with all the combat data displayed.. and you can the game will give you advice as well.. GOAT feature for tekken.. utilize it
I've only see the train option for a few moves of a character during the replay. I can hop in any situation?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Can I step that armor break move in heat?

You duck it. The situations Im using it is not steppable afaik

Apparently some people can react to the sound of it starting but that seems like cap to me…

Its def not steppable after a heat activation via move or after rhe f2,3 move cuz they both +17

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I've only see the train option for a few moves of a character during the replay. I can hop in any situation?
i think that's practice mode what you're talking about.. I'm talking about "My replays" you know all of your matches are auto recorded.. and YES you can take control at any point.. just hit L3 if you're on PS

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@Monsanto

ggs breh. Jin strings be driving me up a wall :mjlol:

the guard break has to be ducked. after heat its basically a true 50/50. the good thing is if you do duck it you can do your nastiest combo its a million frames of recovery. work on your slide punishes cuz you were letting me get away with that shyt being blocked too much. I would suggest drill a combo down from blocked slide and also find a way to end in heat and/or wall. you can really make it painful for me on that being blocked. Overall you def more reserved than the usual dude you weren't pressing into my shyt until the end which is good and bad. sometimes you def got lulled into just wiffing shyt in front of me to hopkick or power crush.

But u def know what you doing with Jin for sure I think you'll be straight once you get acclimated to how goofy this game is.