Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What happened for this quick turn around
I downloaded 7 to test out my skills since I improved. I noticed how strategic people played trying to get openings, spacing, movement and neutral.

Then I actually had a little trouble using Jin again because he required execution on his combos. Tekken 8 is so dumbed down which we all know.

I went back to Tekken 8 and people were just mashing buttons, not playing defense. I was sick. Tekken 8 might have better load times, but 7 is a much healthier game that doesn't have such brain rot. The aggression and punishing players for playing defense is too far gone.

I still have a goal of Tekken King but beyond that I'm playing 7.

:hubie:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I downloaded 7 to test out my skills since I improved. I noticed how strategic people played trying to get openings, spacing, movement and neutral.

Then I actually had a little trouble using Jin again because he required execution on his combos. Tekken 8 is so dumbed down which we all know.

I went back to Tekken 8 and people were just mashing buttons, not playing defense. I was sick. Tekken 8 might have better load times, but 7 is a much healthier game that doesn't have such brain rot. The aggression and punishing players for playing defense is too far gone.

I still have a goal of Tekken King but beyond that I'm playing 7.

:hubie:
If this is the case you might wanna just go back to T5DR.. as soon as you run into Akuma or any of the DLC character ls after season 1 you will cut the game off

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Like the heat system?
That.

Guard breaks. Why is that even in the game ?:martin:

Punished for playing defense. Chip damage. Aggression mindset first.

Safe heat smashes. Low heat smashes. Projectile heat smashes. Heat smashes that fling you across the stage to a wall.

Every character can go wall to wall. I remember when Nina and Lee were the only ones that could do this. Now the whole cast can.

The combination of move ranges and tracking is also OD.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That.

Guard breaks. Why is that even in the game ?:martin:

Punished for playing defense. Chip damage. Aggression mindset first.

Safe heat smashes. Low heat smashes. Projectile heat smashes. Heat smashes that fling you across the stage to a wall.

Every character can go wall to wall. I remember when Nina and Lee were the only ones that could do this. Now the whole cast can.

The combination of move ranges and tracking is also OD.
Projectiles, guard breaks, etc...All that shyt started in t7 minus the chip and recoverable damage.. just replace heat smash with rage drive.. the big difference is the characters in t8 are more balanced.. remember Akuma, Geese, and Aliza had their own "heat" meter.. T7 was a complete shyt show after season 1..

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Post yall stat analytics

Character Used:
Zafina

Hardest Matchup
Reina
Character hardest to fight against

Easiest Matchup
Dragunov
Character easiest to fight against

Winrate
60%
Total win percentage

Clean Match (3-0)
12%
Total match where the opponent has no win

No Win (0-3)
16%
Total match where the player has no win

:ld:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Lol I was gonna wait until it went on sale to buy but they really locked fukking Heihachi behind a paywall? I get the whole story thing but still come on lol