Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
He hasn't made the adjustment yet.. he still playing T7.. you have to adjust your whole approach in 8
I did adjust my approach.

:mjtf:

You don't make it near end of blue ranks not knowing the game. I'm just tired of the way the game forces you to play the game. I want to have the freedom to play how I want and that's not offered by Tekken 8.

Speed kicks mentioned this during the beta and it's as true now as it was then.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

You don't make it near end of blue ranks not knowing the game. I'm just tired of the way the game forces you to play the game. I want to have the freedom to play how I want and that's not offered by Tekken 8.

You play Jin you 1000% can play however the fukk you want :unimpressed:

Speedkicks is a great player but he says stupid ass self serving shyt basically every time he opens his mouth. take any thing he says with a grain of salt

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Like I said before. your complaints about T8 (minus the chip an recoverable damage) are the same complaints made about T7.. Speedkicks been crying about Tekken since T7...