Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:unimpressed:

I still play 8. I haven't un-installed or quit playing. I play 7 for sanity reasons. I booted up Tekken 6 but the online is dead so I can't go back to a further game.

Went back to 7 and started beating on Tekken emperors and Gods. I can beat emperors in 8 and get 2 rounds against Gods. 7 is a more forgiving experience and I don't always have to be aggressive unlike here in 8.

You're right on my style though. I haven't bothered to learn the way of playing Tekken 8 like everyone else. I ended up playing a Tekken God Jin (the wonders of ranked matchmaking)

And he showed a style that I'm going to learn over the next few weeks. The exact opposite of mine. Lots of electrics, wave dashing in your face, parries and an extraordinary high low game.

Demon paw and his down 2 are not taking anyone to Tekken God. That's ridiculous. It's very easy to read his d2. When I switched to Kazuya the 50/50 game lends itself we'll to taking advantage of the opponent. Jin doesn't have that same thing with an unseeable low but he doesn't need it.
Yea.. its not just you.. everyone had that moment where they was like fukk this bullshyt ass game.. I was about to drop Asuka and everything.. just needed to make certain tweaks on my gameplay.. there's still aspects that I'm learning regarding the heat system... Defense still exists (except vs the Alisa trash) you can't be more defensive than offensive.

Also.. Jin has hella great lows.. even his sweep is pretty unseeable especially following after his arsonal of moves that leave him very plus...it's just the start up frames of that sweep are not instant like the other Mishimas. I remember telling you in 7 you don't barely throw enough lows to make me duck ever :heh:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yea.. its not just you.. everyone had that moment where they was like fukk this bullshyt ass game.. I was about to drop Asuka and everything.. just needed to make certain tweaks on my gameplay.. there's still aspects that I'm learning regarding the heat system... Defense still exists (except vs the Alisa trash) you can't be more defensive than offensive.

Also.. Jin has hella great lows.. even his sweep is pretty unseeable especially following after his arsonal of mobes that leave him very plus...it's just the start up frames if that sweep are not instant like the others.. I remember telling you in 7 you don't barely throw enough lows to make me duck ever :heh:
You still have a Jack? Character is dumb in heat with his stance.

I've come a long way since those days of us fighting in 7. I use a lot more lows, have a proper throw game and know more matchups. Only problem is I can't be on the whole time. I definitely play more defense than offense. Something I'm going to change over the next month.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

I still play 8. I haven't un-installed or quit playing. I play 7 for sanity reasons. I booted up Tekken 6 but the online is dead so I can't go back to a further game.

Went back to 7 and started beating on Tekken emperors and Gods. I can beat emperors in 8 and get 2 rounds against Gods. 7 is a more forgiving experience and I don't always have to be aggressive unlike here in 8.

You're right on my style though. I haven't bothered to learn the way of playing Tekken 8 like everyone else. I ended up playing a Tekken God Jin (the wonders of ranked matchmaking)

And he showed a style that I'm going to learn over the next few weeks. The exact opposite of mine. Lots of electrics, wave dashing in your face, parries and an extraordinary high low game.

Demon paw and his down 2 are not taking anyone to Tekken God. That's ridiculous. It's very easy to read his d2. When I switched to Kazuya the 50/50 game lends itself we'll to taking advantage of the opponent. Jin doesn't have that same thing with an unseeable low but he doesn't need it.

nikka , I played too many of them bytch ass Jin players

With timing of course , all them nikkas mostly do is df+2

That stupid delay 2,1,3 combo , or just 2,1

Down 2 demon swipe

Demon paw

Some of them nikkaz can’t even electric like that

As for tekken 7 and beating emperors and gods

You got to realize that all the clowns who couldn’t rank up when the real nikkaz was playing got ranked up when everybody left - they probably blue and purples in disguise

Delete tekken 7 brother, there’s no need to waste time anymore

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I thought you were a Jin main?? That nikka broke af :mjlol:
Too many people know the matchup. Most popular character in the game. He's going to the bench.

Going to Drag where I can breathe on opponents with pressure and not a care about frames.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Analyze this joint for me, my brothas.

@Black_Jesus @ItWasWritten

you letting that azucena get away with a lot of shyt. you can duck and 10f punish a lot of things she was doing.

also use more electrics and that gay dive kick he has. Jin only weakness imo is iffy plus frames and you weren't using them at all so you were taking turns a lot or giving up offense cuz you were negative

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Analyze this joint for me, my brothas.

@Black_Jesus @ItWasWritten

1st off This a 3d game, it's a must that you sidestep/side walk bro.. 1st thing I noticed you're not side stepping enough especially against this coffee bytch(i know you're still learning the match up). even all heat bursts in this game can universally be side step punished.. they can even be parried(Jin has a great parry)

2nd MAJOR thing I noticed is you're not utilizing heat enough to its full capability.. there shouldn't be a round that goes by that you don't pop your heat.. everytime you manage to get a launcher you should heat burst at the end of the combo to extend your combo to the wall for more damage.. Everytime you get a wall splat.. activate your heat.. you wanna do this because a big reason people refer to Jin as top 3 is because of what he becomes during heat... you need to figure out which moves Jin has that gives you the most chip damage... these moves are usually leaving you very + and force your opponent into a 50-50s on top of the chip and recoverable damage. then you have probably top 3 best heat smash in the game(you actually have 2 of them) but I'm referring to the one that sends your opponent into a wallsplat where the wall is a hundred yards away where you can get a follow up free wall combo(cheap AF)
Also Jin has a 12 frame heat engager.. I belive it's both punches.. you should be tearing nikkas ass up with that move..

Utilize your jab a little more.. for example..jab into ss demon paw.. double jab into some other safe poke.. keep your opponent guessing

Also in the future I could probably analyze your match a little better if you keep the attack data on display.. Frame data specifically