Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
that prowess is gonna be kicking your ass :umad:

its one of the dumbest ranking systems ever if you want "close" matches since youc an hit a rank, derank. but still have the same prowess so you still getting matched with better people :mjlol:

he diff between raijin to kishin is only like 5k prowess iirc you just had a bad sesh though. It also depends on what character you playing. cheesy chars like bears n shyt have a much easier time in ranked.
Yeah I'm at 190K facing guys that are 230K and over.

Definitely need to stop earlier when I'm in that downward spiral. Gonna hit the replays and see what I can come up with today.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yeah I'm at 190K facing guys that are 230K and over.

Definitely need to stop earlier when I'm in that downward spiral. Gonna hit the replays and see what I can come up with today.
Try being 240 facing bozos 380-420

Think they need more ranks

The skill amount between god ranks and everybody is vast

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Try being 240 facing bozos 380-420

Think they need more ranks

The skill amount between god ranks and everybody is vast
Yeah its an uphill battle becayse theres such a small percentage of players up there.

Worst part about Tekken King so far are the amount of pluggers. I had some crazy games and reads all for the plug to be pulled.

Tekken 7 already taught me not to win games with rage arts. Prime plugging time.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its an uphill battle becayse theres such a small percentage of players up there.

Worst part about Tekken King so far are the amount of pluggers. I had some crazy games and reads all for the plug to be pulled.

Tekken 7 already taught me not to win games with rage arts. Prime plugging time.

I only accept 0-2% disconnect rate dudes. I almost never get plugged on.