Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I know yall nikkas legit mad now:dead:

Game is very very ass b

I cant for the life of me understand why rage arts even exist. Game already has heat and power crushes let add one more layer of tee hee I robbed you to the fray

Imma keep playing cuz im addicted now :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
220+ hours in this and I’ve literally only ever played Alisa. Like I probably have a cumulative 15 minutes in practice mode only with the rest of the cast. Never even played story mode either. I’m gonna lab lidia and her 4-stance, quarter circle input looking ass for a month straight as an experiment :lolbron:
What rank that got you

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I must have fought …. Idk

12 God of Desturction nikkaz in ranked today , I was two matches away from tekken God then went on a downward spiral

Man fukk this dumb ass game

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Finally got Tekken King with Shaheen that was one of the hardest shyt Ive done in recent memory. This nikka will teach you how good or bad u are cuz he really is just out tekkening u outside of the unblockable cheese

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally got Tekken King with Shaheen that was one of the hardest shyt Ive done in recent memory. This nikka will teach you how good or bad u are cuz he really is just out tekkening u outside of the unblockable cheese

Good shyt. Glad I was able to help you ascend champ :troll:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
That Lili put the hurting on you

:russ:
Shouldn't have laughed

:mjcry:

Got demoted to Raijin and faced all Steves, Hwoarangs, Lydia's back to back. And because I hit Kishin these guys I'm facing are way higher in prowess than me. Thought I figured out those matchups but this was some new shyt.

Played 30 games and won 12. I was tilted

:francis:

Need a break from this game

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn't have laughed

Got demoted to Raijin and faced all Steves, Hwoarangs, Lydia's back to back. And because I hit Kishin these guys I'm facing are way higher in prowess than me. Thought I figured out those matchups but this was some new shyt.

Played 30 games and won 12. I was tilted

:francis:

Need a break from this game

that prowess is gonna be kicking your ass :umad:

its one of the dumbest ranking systems ever if you want "close" matches since youc an hit a rank, derank. but still have the same prowess so you still getting matched with better people :mjlol:

he diff between raijin to kishin is only like 5k prowess iirc you just had a bad sesh though. It also depends on what character you playing. cheesy chars like bears n shyt have a much easier time in ranked.