Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching replays of the highest level Jins and I've been leaving a lot of damage on the table. Noticed how much sidestepping is going on at that level too. Interesting.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
breh, she's stupidly cheap...and yeah, facing so many of them repeatedly is ridiculous...i'm straight up not rematching them

Yeah I dont think shes…broken. But my god she goes into heat and its literally just pray you guess right like 3-4 straight times, nothing before that matters damn near lol

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah I dont think shes…broken. But my god she goes into heat and its literally just pray you guess right like 3-4 straight times, nothing before that matters damn near lol
her delivery is fast as fukk.

BTW did Zafina quietly get another buff? She suddenly is more difficult lately...might just be a weird day of matchups

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Miss the timing on ducking the unblockable and she sets up to take the rest of your life.
:francis:

It's hard to play this game. Might be the worst Tekken I've ever played.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Miss the timing on ducking the unblockable and she sets up to take the rest of your life.
:francis:

It's hard to play this game. Might be the worst Tekken I've ever played.

it can get very exhausting. IDK how them pros play this 8 hours a day I'd lose my mind.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Might be ?

yeah once you start playing nothing but "good" people you begin to realize this game... is really fukking ass :francis:

So many "oh I made one mistake, they have a sliver of health. but they in rage and have heat. repent" yolo ass comebacks in this garbage ass game. Its legit worse than strive. At least in anime you have a fukking burst. Drag hit you with a random fukking 14 frame b4 and its time to guess for game. shyt is actually aids.

Then you get fakkits who like king who can just roll the dice between huge damage power crushes and game ending mids and its like man, what am I even doing playing this shyt? Its so much unbelievably hoe ass corny shyt in this game that you literally have to breathe it to even want to bother getting any where beyond blue ranks. I'm about done with Shaheen online because the cheapest shyt dude has is that unblockable, meanwhile the top tiers have access to cheap retarded shyt from round start.

I'm about at the point where I don't feel this game is meant to be enjoyable if you are both trying to win and not completely tier whoring lol.

And don't even get me started on the matchmaking. I can't even go into quick match to dikk around with new characters cuz my high ass prowess means I'm matched with other people who actually know what they are doing. Man just cuz I'm a tekken king with Shaheen don't mean I know how to do jack shyt with Steve you stupid Namco fakkits.

Yeah I'm ranting but I've put like 400 hours in this shyt I think I can get some shyt off my chest finally :mjlol: It took a while for me to realize it but this is really really ass. Amazing to spectate but playing it is only fun when you running over people.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
yeah once you start playing nothing but "good" people you begin to realize this game... is really fukking ass :francis:

So many "oh I made one mistake, they have a sliver of health. but they in rage and have heat. repent" yolo ass comebacks in this garbage ass game. Its legit worse than strive. At least in anime you have a fukking burst. Drag hit you with a random fukking 14 frame b4 and its time to guess for game. shyt is actually aids.

Then you get fakkits who like king who can just roll the dice between huge damage power crushes and game ending mids and its like man, what am I even doing playing this shyt? Its so much unbelievably hoe ass corny shyt in this game that you literally have to breathe it to even want to bother getting any where beyond blue ranks. I'm about done with Shaheen online because the cheapest shyt dude has is that unblockable, meanwhile the top tiers have access to cheap retarded shyt from round start.

I'm about at the point where I don't feel this game is meant to be enjoyable if you are both trying to win and not completely tier whoring lol.

And don't even get me started on the matchmaking. I can't even go into quick match to dikk around with new characters cuz my high ass prowess means I'm matched with other people who actually know what they are doing. Man just cuz I'm a tekken king with Shaheen don't mean I know how to do jack shyt with Steve you stupid Namco fakkits.

Yeah I'm ranting but I've put like 400 hours in this shyt I think I can get some shyt off my chest finally :mjlol: It took a while for me to realize it but this is really really ass. Amazing to spectate but playing it is only fun when you running over people.

My gripes are the following:

Heat Mode -

I’m sorry I just think this is stupid, why should you have access to this every round, at any point is beyond me. It would be better if the stupid meter drained in like 5 seconds, but the shyt actually freezes in time when you do a move. I think it should be earned and not just given

There’s already a comeback mechanic with rage, already a corny get out of jail free card with rage art, then you add heat and it’s just ultra corny.

Get hit with a heat engager than have to take another mixup - CORNY

Chip Damage -

Horrendous, I know other games have this but I don’t give a damn. Why I’m a punished for blocking ? I hate it. People go into heat and just chip you to death you look up and you have like 40 percent in grey, they do a few moves and you dead

All of this combined, the cornball characters and the constant forced guessing you have to do is just tiresome.

I don’t really like any other fighting game so I’m just going to have to deal with it I guess. I’ll need to watch other players more and see how they deal with the madness.

Virtua Fighter 6 please soon come :francis: