Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Game is very very ass b

I cant for the life of me understand why rage arts even exist. Game already has heat and power crushes let add one more layer of tee hee I robbed you to the fray

Imma keep playing cuz im addicted now :francis:
My issue is and always has been balance... there's no reason why certain characters heat abilities are infinitely better than other characters.. certain characters have guard breaks and not others.. certain characters have can kill your white regen health bar and others cant

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My issue is and always has been balance... there's no reason why certain characters heat abilities are infinitely better than other characters.. certain characters have guard breaks and not others.. certain characters have can kill your white regen health bar and others cant

U at least were right a few months ago azu carried the fukk out of me :francis: getting shaheen to King going against kings/emp gods etc was a exercise in insanity and atp cant even imagine pushing higher as like u said the more egregious characters are so so frustratiing to play against.

Imo heat off of jab strings shouldnt be a thing at all. Laws, drags be degen fishing with that shyt and they heat crazy in top of it.

The issue is that outside of a couple baddies no char has defined weaknesses to exploit. Like iirc alisa lili and ling always had poo poo damage. Now they shyt out damage and with their inherently annoying kits its like :dahell: okay what is the tradeoff????

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I need some tips pops

What do I need to do to improve

I bounce back and fourth between emperor and king and I’m sick of it

I can’t beat none of you god nikkaz
You just kinda play real stiff.. like you be really overthinking and that causes you to hesitate.. T8 really isn't the tekken for that.. I can tell you have high character knowledge with Paul, but I would just focus on the basics.
movement. Pokes.. sidesteping.. and punishment 95% of Asuka shyt can be side stepped.. go into our replays and take over your character and see how much stuff you can stepped vs her which is 90% of her tools including her Heat smash

I know this game tries to condition you to just dumb out and spam safe moves where you so plus on block you get a free mixup using certain moves especially in heat or during a heat engage. you already got that downpacked.. even though the score was lopsided you did take A LOT of rounds.. Im just kinda good at exploiting playstyles and making proper adjustments mid match

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@DaSk8D00D

I was labbing Alisa she has some of the easiest combos in the game....how have you played this 200 hours and only have the df2 uf 2 uf2 combo down this is absolutely baffling :dwillhuh:

Cuz you already know I be putting mugs in that saw blender :ohlawd:

But nah it’s something I’m working on on offense. I really just need to emphasize using my launchers more to get into them. I do have more combos than that and I don't do that specific string tho, so please come correct when talking about my ol lady :hhh:

Also this is the first non-platform fighter that I'm actually playing competitively and I still got you FGC vets cutting promos so all things considered, I'm proud of my progress:manny: I got to Fujin in my first 2 months and haven't been playing as much just cuz I've been busy, but I've been getting back to playing regularly again (and I'm learning leverless on the side) and pushing towards Raijin and beyond

Just wait til I'm a year in, I'll be insufferable. Machine Learning :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
the ranked system in this game is so fukking retarded lol. you lose like 680 points losing to a tekken god and only gain 500. make it make sense.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Cuz you already know I be putting mugs in that saw blender :ohlawd:

But nah it’s something I’m working on on offense. I really just need to emphasize using my launchers more to get into them. I do have more combos than that and I don't do that specific string tho, so please come correct when talking about my ol lady :hhh:

Also this is the first non-platform fighter that I'm actually playing competitively and I still got you FGC vets cutting promos so all things considered, I'm proud of my progress:manny: I got to Fujin in my first 2 months and haven't been playing as much just cuz I've been busy, but I've been getting back to playing regularly again (and I'm learning leverless on the side) and pushing towards Raijin and beyond

Just wait til I'm a year in, I'll be insufferable. Machine Learning :wow:

This is honestly just a testament to how utterly broken and carrying Alisa basic toolkit is.

here we have a man with hundreds of hours of game time in blue ranks who after this massive amount of time has not began to "emphasize using my launchers" as if that is not something is seemingly integral to every other character :wow:

don't make me pick this bytch up and embarrass you with my week one robot :wow: just say the word lil homie :wow:

the only reason we cut promos is because you so loud with it, and do fu fu shyt like get beat 50 11 times in a row and bounce win you luck into one.

shameless. I bet you a Drake stan :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the only reason we cut promos is because you so loud with it, and do fu fu shyt like get beat 50 11 times in a row and bounce win you luck into one.

shameless. I bet you a Drake stan :wow:

And this never happened, I specifically told you last FT2 cuz I gotta go (and I should have). I just got stubborn and made myself late to some shyt because there wasn’t no way I was gonna take you all the way to the last round that many times and not get one more win before go :lolbron:

Ima be on Saturday let’s run the fade :demonic:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And this never happened, I specifically told you last FT2 cuz I gotta go (and I should have). I just got stubborn and made myself late to some shyt because there wasn’t no way I was gonna take you all the way to the last round that many times and not get one more win before go :lolbron:

Ima be on Saturday let’s run the fade :demonic:

How did it never happen, then you immediately detail how in fact did happen :dead:

Imma be tight if u get one dub now since u seem to think u can really hang dont make me actually go learn Alisa frames so I can punish all the fake shyt you probs getting away with :ufdup:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How did it never happen, then you immediately detail how in fact did happen :dead:

Imma be tight if u get one dub now since u seem to think u can really hang dont make me actually go learn Alisa frames so I can punish all the fake shyt you probs getting away with :ufdup:

Cuz you really mad like we didn't play 30+ games that day and wanna throw a tantrum because I gave you several more games after already saying I had to go :gucci:
You beat me 90% of the time but I've still won games against you and seen you bleed (and tilt) :manny: And I washed your secondaries EZ. You're a better player than me but that just makes you a good exp farm for da bot :yeshrug:

You can beat me 500x in a row...all I'm do is take my newfound powers back to ranked and body mf's cuz I already been training in the pits like Spartacus :wow:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Cuz you really mad like we didn't play 30+ games that day and wanna throw a tantrum because I gave you several more games after already saying I had to go :gucci:
You beat me 90% of the time but I've still won games against you and seen you bleed (and tilt) :manny: And I washed your secondaries EZ. You're a better player than me but that just makes you a good exp farm for da bot :yeshrug:

You can beat me 500x in a row...all I'm do is take my newfound powers back to ranked and body mf's cuz I already been training in the pits like Spartacus :wow:
I’m glad you have such an optimistic view toward beatdowns

Cuz I almost launched my ps5 out the damn window playing black Jesus

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Just for you im going to practice some of those “secondaries” I aint touched in months and bash u with them too

I didnt tilt, im always on ten while gaming this is all jokes lol. Thats still hoeish behavior for the win n dash though and in ur heart of hearts you know Im right :wow: