Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He did beat me 30-5 with shaheen the only clips I'm posting are quick highlights or from the 5 in a row I won against his secondaries :lolbron:

I don't even have a secondary at this point them nikkas all trash. forgot frames n shyt for all them dudes :snoop:

no one plays shaheen so I may as well keep repping him along iwth Lidia :manny:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Looks like @DaSk8D00D bout to go on another one of his patented “I Just Got My Ass Beat” tours

:mjlol:

This nikka really going to flee after getting one W after a 30-5 sesh that ended on a 11 streak lmfao.

@DaSk8D00D Alisa can carry any garbage ass nikkas to a couple wins thru chainsaws. for your own personal development pick someone else because you have 0 fundamentals, strategy, or skill beyond. chainsaw and pray :francis:

I don't mean to be so toxic but that skidaddle before the last ft10 from a dishonorable ass alisa main got me tight

:russ: :russ:

@DaSk8D00D

Already starting off your tour with a successful sell out show I see

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Post them joints. Gonna hit practice mode next week. Need to see what's common for Alisa.

This is all ima post you need to come see Alisa for yourself:mjpls: You were literally the first person to ever kick my ass in this game, so you don't even know how much smoke I got waiting for you since March :pachaha:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You can only expect the worst from Alisa players. at least he got like a day one combo down now :francis:

I'm over here doing ws3 loops and this nikka just sawing n praying, disdainful

Praying is a stretch, I was starting to read you friend

This just looks like highly efficient gameplay to me, try less predictable wakeup options :troll:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you cain have a close 30-5 crodie stop this foolishness :bryan:

I showed much improvement in the second shaheen set than the first one. You wouldn't have even ran up such a check had I not been stubborn and stuck to my original "last" FT2 but fukk that I had too many close rounds not to end with a win :lolbron:

I'm a see soon for the rematch :leostare:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I showed much improvement in the second shaheen set than the first one. You wouldn't have even ran up such a check had I not been stubborn and stuck to my original "last" FT2 but fukk that I had too many close rounds not to end with a win :lolbron:

I'm a see soon for the rematch :leostare:

I'm fukk around and pick up a top tier watch :ufdup:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This is all ima post you need to come see Alisa for yourself:mjpls: You were literally the first person to ever kick my ass in this game, so you don't even know how much smoke I got waiting for you since March :pachaha:

I'm honored to have that right. I'll have to show you what's what again

:lolbron:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
mquywyom9xed1.jpeg