Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Now I know when we first played months ago we were evenly matched so I’m sure seeing all these Bushin’s and Tekken Kings talking shyt had you feeling bold …where’s my blue screen? All I can see is this:mjgrin:

IMG-4935.jpg
:jawalrus:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This nikka really going to flee after getting one W after a 30-5 sesh that ended on a 11 streak lmfao.

@DaSk8D00D Alisa can carry any garbage ass nikkas to a couple wins thru chainsaws. for your own personal development pick someone else because you have 0 fundamentals, strategy, or skill beyond. chainsaw and pray :francis:

I don't mean to be so toxic but that skidaddle before the last ft10 from a dishonorable ass alisa main got me tight.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This nikka really going to flee after getting one W after a 30-5 sesh that ended on a 11 streak lmfao.

@DaSk8D00D Alisa can carry any garbage ass nikkas to a couple wins thru chainsaws. for your own personal development pick someone else because you have 0 fundamentals, strategy, or skill beyond. chainsaw and pray :francis:

Oh you mad as fukk :mjlol: Breh I said one last FT2 and we already played 2 other FT10 plus more sets, relax.

You did the same with your other characters after you realized they stood no chance :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh you mad as fukk :mjlol: Breh I said one last FT2 and we already played 2 other FT10 plus more sets, relax.

You did the same with your other characters after you realized they stood no chance :manny:

I aint touched them other nikkas in months tbf :manny: My shaheen clean asf had to show you I aint for play just yet :manny:

I don't think you realize how hard the shyt I was doing is, and then I just get raped by chainsaws :heh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I aint touched them other nikkas in months tbf :manny: My shaheen clean asf had to show you I aint for play just yet :manny:

I never denied it, in fact I tried to give you props after the first time we played but you brushed it off and proceeded to be a hater :manny:

But the skill gap won't remain forever I been punching up since I started playing and that aint stopping anytime soon, we can run it back :umad:

I'm labbing Lidia because I wanted to try a mixup character, but people been hating on my main literally since day one so it's hard not to quadruple down, fukk all yall :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I never denied it, in fact I tried to give you props after the first time we played but you brushed it off and proceeded to be a hater :manny:

But the skill gap won't remain forever I been punching up since I started playing and that aint stopping anytime soon, we can run it back :umad:

I'm labbing Lidia because I wanted to try a mixup character, but people been hating on my main literally since day one so it's hard not to quadruple down, fukk all yall :wow:

Alisa is a mixup character :dahell:

and you gon continue to get hate as long as you play that bytch, as every alisa main should :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but apparently when you're actually really good at chainsaw mixups, you're "carried". Amiright? :pachaha:

you good at flipping a coin congratulations. ur only dubs came from matches where I no sold on the saws how do you find joy in such victories. :scusthov:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you good at flipping a coin congratulations. ur only dubs came from matches where I no sold on the saws how do you find joy in such victories. :scusthov:

Because you called my character whack and said I lack skill so seeing you eat basic saw strings for 80% of your health is cathartic to me :yeshrug:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
He did beat me 30-5 with shaheen the only clips I'm posting are quick highlights or from the 5 in a row I won against his secondaries :lolbron:
Post them joints. Gonna hit practice mode next week. Need to see what's common for Alisa.