Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
No. It's not true. My bear is plateaud at tekken king. I'll play when they nerf the bullshyt heat system a little more. shyt is cancer.

I'm at the bottom of the best on the planet
I'm comfortable
:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im at the point where Im basically gonna have to be tekken god or GOD level to climb ranked cuz my prowess is around 260k :mjlol:

Brehs Im telling u, this is pure hell there are no easy scalps here. Its the dumbest ranked system ever since it goes by where u were instead of where you are now :mjlol:

After a string of like 10 GoD nikkas playing subs in emp etc playing xiao jin steve and shyt I was tiltd beyond belief and its no reprieve so im all the way baq ro bushin STILL fighting Destructions :dead:

Hell, PURE HELL

Also if u play claudio youre a fakkit :manny:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Im at the point where Im basically gonna have to be tekken god or GOD level to climb ranked cuz my prowess is around 260k :mjlol:

Brehs Im telling u, this is pure hell there are no easy scalps here. Its the dumbest ranked system ever since it goes by where u were instead of where you are now :mjlol:

After a string of like 10 GoD nikkas playing subs in emp etc playing xiao jin steve and shyt I was tiltd beyond belief and its no reprieve so im all the way baq ro bushin STILL fighting Destructions :dead:

Hell, PURE HELL

Just play with black till you sharpen your skill

Pops will play like 30 games then give you pointers

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Hell, PURE HELL

This is life now. You're better than 95% of the Tekken population. All that's left at these levels are higher tier players and some small amount of players at the same level.

Getting to Tekken King is the start of real Tekken for sure. Good to be here

:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

got every character to at least tekken king as a way to learn more about mu's

the character i enjoyed the most that I didn't expect to was yoshi. broken.

see, now how do you compete with nikkas who do shyt like this :dead:

you'd have to pay me to play this shyt that much. And I feel I play this wayyyyy more than I should :dead:

you got 3.5 times as many wins as me I got 500 hours in this shyt :bryan:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

got every character to at least tekken king as a way to learn more about mu's

the character i enjoyed the most that I didn't expect to was yoshi. broken.

He was never supposed to be a high damage output character. Him nor Ling...... *edit* or feng

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
see, now how do you compete with nikkas who do shyt like this :dead:

you'd have to pay me to play this shyt that much. And I feel I play this wayyyyy more than I should :dead:

you got 3.5 times as many wins as me I got 500 hours in this shyt :bryan:

I actually feel I don’t play as much as I should if I wanted to be top top level. Too tired from work to play on weekdays and I even miss my local b/c I can’t get off. But traveling and competing so much in T7 helped a lot with consistency in this game

a lot of players in ranked don’t understand how to move from layer 1 as well