Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Catch these hands

Ima be on Friday night, maybe late Thursday night. You should join the discord we got a Tekken channel.

:russ:

I haven't played since then. Where are you now?

This is the first Tekken where my play time is really pathetic. Only 50 hours. About to touch blue ranks. Tekken King coming soon.

I'm still in Fujin I took a break for Elden Ring but I'm back to playing this exclusively for the next few months. I fukking love this shyt:wow:

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence @ItWasWritten and @Deafheaven all ran up crazy tabs talking shyt so I'm bent on making them all pay back at exorbitantly high interest rates:demonic:

(@Zero I didn't put you in the aforementioned group because your Nina getting chopped into catfood:mjlol:)

I want to lab Lidia too and learn a new playstyle but the more I see the Alisa hate I just wanna quadruple down and saw clap the world :obama:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Made it to Fujin against a fellow Jin in the rank up match.

Dominated

:mjlol:

Done for the day. Thumb is going crazy right now.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ima be on Friday night, maybe late Thursday night. You should join the discord we got a Tekken channel.

I'm still in Fujin I took a break for Elden Ring but I'm back to playing this exclusively for the next few months. I fukking love this shyt:wow:

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence @ItWasWritten and @Deafheaven all ran up crazy tabs talking shyt so I'm bent on making them all pay back at exorbitantly high interest rates:demonic:

(@Zero I didn't put you in the aforementioned group because your Nina getting chopped into catfood:mjlol:)

I want to lab Lidia too and learn a new playstyle but the more I see the Alisa hate I just wanna quadruple down and saw clap the world :obama:

Can u do a combo yet crodie???

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Can u do a combo yet crodie???

Can't wait for you to find out
full

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Went back to play and leveled up to Raijin. Noticing I'm seeing the game more. Less gimmicks here and solid punishment.

Anyone play Leo in here? I need to lab with one.