Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nah we not doing the young/old gaslighting its too many people echoing my sentiments about the problems in this game and when we're on Tekken Lounge mentioning the problems in ranked we have some low Warrior ranked noob player talking about "get good then" so i need to know what your current rank is before you chime in lol

someone mentioned in this thread that this game did not hit arcades to get the kinks out before being released to us full price on console so we are pretty much beta testing and bug testing in this first year

all kinds of unbalanced nonsense is going on in these matches its not just me

its to the point where i just do a regular full damage combo to finish a match instead of a rage art because as soon as i do a rage art they think will kill they get ready to PLUG
I'm not trying to gaslight you.. it was an honest concern. you mentioned your blood pressure spikes when you play Tekken.. So does mines.. Im damn near 40 and have no business still kicking these lil nikkas ass like they stole something
I just don't want you to die playa :salute: Got a Tekken God of DESTRUCTION Asuka and a Tekken Emperor Jack 8..

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I'm not trying to gaslight you.. it was an honest concern. you mentioned your blood pressure spikes when you play Tekken.. So does mines.. Im damn near 40 and have no business still kicking these lil nikkas ass like they stole something
I just don't want you to die playa :salute: Got a Tekken God of DESTRUCTION Asuka and a Tekken Emperor Jack 8..

yea you right im just stubborn and you know mf quick to age shame online so you gotta be ready to push back at all times. to be real i be hot in the face after online matches like i was throwing hands in real life lol

in regular quick play and lounge matches its no big deal but when mfs stealing your points in Ranked thats a whole different animal

even at high level play there are times where you can take hella damage on the ground unfair as hell even if your wakeup and tech roll game is on point.

alot of times its not about getting outplayed so much as mfs exploiting unpatched stuff.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully Harada and his Ghoulish looking translator puts a big ass patch

I can’t imagine they will start the Tour off like this

LOl u very optimistic

Evo japan top 16 gone be 7azus 5 drags and maybe a couple fengs lol

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Dropped to tenryu from mighty ruler, than promoted to flame ruler earlier today with reina.

I like this game a lot, but it has some major problems. Heat smashes are wayyyy too safe for my liking, and unbalanced among the cast. Rage arts are so fukking scummy, no reason they should have armor in my opinion.

And then some characters are annoying as fukk man.

Xiayou and her bullshyt evading stances, Drag and his busted damage, spammy scrub ass victors in heat, DJ psycho crusher bullshyt from all across the screen in heat. And if you block it you have to eat a 50/50 mix.

And last but not least AZUCENA AND HER BULLshyt WR32!!!! I swear everyone that main that bytch can catch this fade in real life:pacspit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Dropped to tenryu from mighty ruler, than promoted to flame ruler earlier today with reina.

I like this game a lot, but it has some major problems. Heat smashes are wayyyy too safe for my liking, and unbalanced among the cast. Rage arts are so fukking scummy, no reason they should have armor in my opinion.

And then some characters are annoying as fukk man.

Xiayou and her bullshyt evading stances, Drag and his busted damage, spammy scrub ass victors in heat, DJ psycho crusher bullshyt from all across the screen in heat. And if you block it you have to eat a 50/50 mix.

And last but not least AZUCENA AND HER BULLshyt WR32!!!! I swear everyone that main that bytch can catch this fade in real life:pacspit:

Necesitas más café :troll:

Over all I do agree with a lot of this. I also hate the fukking stage with the exploding walls. one juggle and you at 40 life into oki. shyt is stupid.

I don't like rage arts at all. Really just a way to asspull a win. Heat/heat smashes need to be tweaked a bit but I think they can be a fine addition. take away the fukking armor and egregious 50/50 from some of them. You explode wayyyyy too easily in this for the amount of mixups they just hand to you. You'll be winning, and then literally 4 seconds later be dead from full health off of a nikka panic buttoning you into a wall. activating heat and praying.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think I've reached my ceiling with Blue ranks and I'm fine with that.

This game is beyond aids to try to grind ranked in. Every new fighting game is literally making shyt easier and easier for you to get robbed. and then you play the nikkas who better than you and you get roobed and fukked. its all bad.

People bytch and moan about Azucena meanwhile Reina ff2 is a literal fukking minigame from half screen. Feng can just poke and evade everything, drag is fukking retarded. Shes just the easiest good character but IMO them other nikkas gone be way worse when people refine gameplans.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yeah I think I've reached my ceiling with Blue ranks and I'm fine with that.

This game is beyond aids to try to grind ranked in. Every new fighting game is literally making shyt easier and easier for you to get robbed. and then you play the nikkas who better than you and you get roobed and fukked. its all bad.

People bytch and moan about Azucena meanwhile Reina ff2 is a literal fukking minigame from half screen. Feng can just poke and evade everything, drag is fukking retarded. Shes just the easiest good character but IMO them other nikkas gone be way worse when people refine gameplans.
As someone who mainly plays reina, ff2 is easy to play around. It’ll most likely get nerfed, but as soon as she goes into stance you can dikk punch her out of her stance.

And if she does ff2 into 3 (the kick) you can crouch and low counter. Ff2 is nothing compared to azu’s running bullshyt that just jails you.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
As someone who mainly plays reina, ff2 is easy to play around. It’ll most likely get nerfed, but as soon as she goes into stance you can dikk punch her out of her stance.

And if she does ff2 into 3 (the kick) you can crouch and low counter. Ff2 is nothing compared to azu’s running bullshyt that just jails you.

Man dont she have a armor option out of that shyt? Spinny 1-2

Broski was giving arlan fits with that move lol

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Man dont she have a armor option out of that shyt? Spinny 1-2

Broski was giving arlan fits with that move lol

Yeah it’s still strong asf and it’s gonna get nerfed (sadly:lolbron:) I was just giving ways to counter some options. Reina has zero good lows so it balances out imo

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it’s still strong asf and it’s gonna get nerfed (sadly:lolbron:) I was just giving ways to counter some options. Reina has zero good lows so it balances out imo

Yall reinas be gaslighting no good lows? She has a hell sweep :heh: Ss 4 is also decent

The minute u block low bytch is gonna jump scare u with ff2 from mid screen anyway :francis:

Her n king most annoying in game

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yall reinas be gaslighting no good lows? She has a hell sweep :heh: Ss 4 is also decent

The minute u block low bytch is gonna jump scare u with ff2 from mid screen anyway :francis:

Her n king most annoying in game
Nahhh bruh, ain’t no way reina on the level of king when you got nikkas like victor, azu, whoreang, feng and jun running around in the game:dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nahhh bruh, ain’t no way reina on the level of king when you got nikkas like victor, azu, whoreang, feng and jun running around in the game:dead:

I aint say she was as good as them but she is def as annoying :manny: