Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damn nikkas cracked like that on here :dahell:

my baby ass blue rank cena :mjlol:

im enjoying the journey doe. Just started really playing again since im going to CB

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
yea lemme just say...this aint it.

aint no game supposed to have your blood pressure high asf like you just got in a divorce argument

im Raijin rank. ranked mode is ridiculous. whether its pluggers or just scrubs you can come away with the same feeling as a watching a car thief drive off in your shyt. pure robbery.

JUN and RAVEN's projectile heat smashes are some bullshyt.

never playing ranked again until they fix all the bullshyt and its probably gonna be a year before they do.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

aint no game supposed to have your blood pressure high asf like you just got in a divorce argument

im Raijin rank. ranked mode is ridiculous. whether its pluggers or just scrubs you can come away with the same feeling as a watching a car thief drive off in your shyt. pure robbery.

never playing ranked again until they fix all the bullshyt and its probably gonna be a year before they do.

I got to blue ranks thinking Imma finally start fighting killers.

Naw these fakkits just practice just frame
Plugging so far. This game is far too taxing to walk away with no win, for winning. and want to continue. Imma work on my subs till they fix the plug shyt

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I got to blue ranks thinking Imma finally start fighting killers.

Naw these fakkits just practice just frame
Plugging so far. This game is far too taxing to walk away with no win, for winning. and want to continue. Imma work on my subs till they fix the plug shyt

I’d say the challenge starts at maybe Bushin and up

After that I’d say you can consider yourself truly nice if you can get and stay at Tekken God

When I got to gold ranks I haven’t seen as many pluggers - well, over the past week or so maybe

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Breh it legit spikes my BP sometimes because how tense matches get…and I’m a calm dude. Then when someone plugs? Fuuuuuk

Jun is fukkin ridiculous

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This is the first Tekken game ever that wasn't released in arcades first before being refined and released to console....

So we ARE unofficially playing the arcade version of this game basically.

Once I understood this I lowered my expectations for the time being. I dont even bother with ranked I just do quick match and chill out.

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Breh it legit spikes my BP sometimes because how tense matches get…and I’m a calm dude. Then when someone plugs? Fuuuuuk

Jun is fukkin ridiculous

Dog...when a lower rank get a lucky miracle win on you then ki charge and refuse the rematch im like nah I'm too old for this. You lose HELLA Points when that happens too.

Gimme my mf points back BYTCH

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn nikkas cracked like that on here :dahell:

my baby ass blue rank cena :mjlol:

im enjoying the journey doe. Just started really playing again since im going to CB
People acting like being top thousand in the world is Lite work.

I'm top 800 panda just hitting red ranks

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Tekken is a young mans game. If that shyt spiking your blood pressure like it do mines you might just be getting too old and/or outashape.. you gotta just put that shyt down and take a break for like a week.. It's never gonna get better though

Big Boda

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Tekken is a young mans game. If that shyt spiking your blood pressure like it do mines you might just be getting too old and/or outashape.. you gotta just put that shyt down and take a break for like a week.. It's never gonna get better though

nah we not doing the young/old gaslighting its too many people echoing my sentiments about the problems in this game and when we're on Tekken Lounge mentioning the problems in ranked we have some low Warrior ranked noob player talking about "get good then" so i need to know what your current rank is before you chime in lol

someone mentioned in this thread that this game did not hit arcades to get the kinks out before being released to us full price on console so we are pretty much beta testing and bug testing in this first year

all kinds of unbalanced nonsense is going on in these matches its not just me

its to the point where i just do a regular full damage combo to finish a match instead of a rage art because as soon as i do a rage art they think will kill they get ready to PLUG

Last edited: