Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Reina and Azucena are very strong but the characters thay give me the most issues are still Ling, Feng, Victor, Yoshimitsu, and Raven.. Ling and Feng basically turn into a mixture fo Season 1 T7 Akuma and Fahkuram when they activate heat It's just way too strong. Theres no reason they need to have
a low and a mid option that launches and is safe AND you gave to guess correctly TWICE all while having to a bunch of chip damage... Raven has way too many Safe low options and a heat smash that's a damn projectile that can hit from across the screen.. Yoshimitsu is just fukking annoying from the helicopter mixups to the oki traps to being able to spin out of every attack(almost every attack I figured out which move has enough range that can track his bytch ass)...
The thing that bothers me the most about Victor is he has 2 attacks look identical but have completely different properties.. besides them both being safe of course, one is a mid you can side step only at close range.. the other is a high that you can duck but you can't side step and is a heat engager :mindblown: so I'm supposed to just guess and guess right within limited amount of frames.. shyt gives me Tekken 7 DLC vibes

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Reina and Azucena are very strong but the characters thay give me the most issues are still Ling, Feng, Victor, Yoshimitsu, and Raven.. Ling and Feng basically turn into a mixture fo Season 1 T7 Akuma and Fahkuram when they activate heat It's just way too strong. Theres no reason they need to have
a low and a mid option that launches and is safe AND you gave to guess correctly TWICE all while having to a bunch of chip damage... Raven has way too many Safe low options and a heat smash that's a damn projectile that can hit from across the screen.. Yoshimitsu is just fukking annoying from the helicopter mixups to the oki traps to being able to spin out of every attack(almost every attack I figured out which move has enough range that can track his bytch ass)...
The thing that bothers me the most about Victor is he has 2 attacks look identical but have completely different properties.. besides them both being safe of course, one is a mid you can side step only at close range.. the other is a high that you can duck but you can't side step and is a heat engager :mindblown: so I'm supposed to just guess and guess right within limited amount of frames.. shyt gives me Tekken 7 DLC vibes

Honestly thats just fgs now. U gon have to guess for game at some point no matter how bad u beating someone sometimes lol.

Like king with heat n rage turns the game into a fukking coin flip

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Honestly thats just fgs now. U gon have to guess for game at some point no matter how bad u beating someone sometimes lol.

Like king with heat n rage turns the game into a fukking coin flip
Im not bothered by having to guess.. I'm bothered by the reward, or rather the lack thereof for guessing right.. guessing right twice and all you get is to eat a bunch of chip damage is a bullshyt mechanic, dont matter what the game is

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im not bothered by having to guess.. I'm bothered by the reward, or rather the lack thereof for guessing right.. guessing right twice and all you get is to eat a bunch of chip damage is a bullshyt mechanic, dont matter what the game is

I dont mind guesses either, I usually try to play setplay chars in anime games. My issue was always unearned offense pisses me off. Like in this game u can activate heat, do ur burst or stupid enhanced move and the othet person just has to guess for game with no prior counterplay lol. I think its corny when I do it to :manny:

Im a masochist tho so until im like yellow ranks Imma keep playing this nonsense.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Gonna keep this in mind and tilt you with non-skippable intros every match :banderas:

giphy.gif
On the topic of hoe ass characters.:lolbron:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
On the topic of hoe ass characters.:lolbron:

Bro I hate this bytch too. My strategy is literally powercrush when she goes into chainsaw and pray

I embrace the Alisa hate :blessed:

As long as playing me feels like you’re fighting a souls boss in Tekken, win or lose I did my job :lolbron:

Yeah, she's hella annoying and goofy as fukk. Which is why I'm enjoying kick-pushing @DaSk8D00D right off his fukking skate board using her dumbass.

Your Reina is tough but that Raven pack was hella loud last night, might to need to make that main switch:mjpls:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I embrace the Alisa hate :blessed:

As long as playing me feels like you’re fighting a souls boss in Tekken, win or lose I did my job :lolbron:

Your Reina is tough but that Raven pack was hella loud last night, might to need to make that main switch:mjpls:
Nah, more like an taking toys away from a toddler. Annoying to deal with, but easy to handle.

We barely got the set started before you abruptly bounced. I told you, I like to play with my food before I eat.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Funny you say that...

Souls bosses are just cheap pattern robots who end up unable to adjust when they are figured out.

Sounds about right. :mjpls:

Last I recall, you were the one who hasn’t been able to adjust :mjpls:

I ran the fade when we both hit garyu and that shinryu fade gonna be even nastier now :demonic: The bag of tricks has grown tremendously:banderas:

Nah, more like an taking toys away from a toddler. Annoying to deal with, but easy to handle.

We barely got the set started before you abruptly bounced. I told you, I like to play with my food before I eat.

Breh we did a first to 10 and then 3/5 after I said last set :dead:

I was actually about to leave after winning the first 2 but I said nah lemme do first to 3 and stand on business to make up for those Reina L’s :lolbron: