Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I think I hit my ceiling which is Flame Ruler. I tried by I can't go past that at all.

The main thing is I keep getting fked up by people doing Korean Backdashes and have crazy ass fast movement(I am too old to follow), they also seem to hit faster than I do at times and it drives me crazy. Any move I do their move comes out first :francis:

Also matchmaking is actually broken, why am I a Flame Ruler getting matched up against Tekken Gods and Destroyers?:mjcry:

ALSO FK PLUGGERS MAN, WHAT IS THE POINT OF PLUGGING IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME.
You should have your matchmaking set to +\- 2

Sounds like you have it set to Any

No way you should be playing Tekken gods in the purple ranks or destroyers

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:mjlol:

Why you rooting for the bad guys
because Namco is retarded.. All they had to do was have a system in place that rewards the players who get plugged on and demote the pluggers rank. Simple solution. There is no need for an indefinite ban.. They want you to go back to the main menu to report people which should be they're job, but they decided to launch the game with no anti plug system in place... Ask yourself why is it no other fighting game has this issue.. They deserve to be sued by all sides

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
because Namco is retarded.. All they had to do was have a system in place that rewards the players who get plugged on and demote the pluggers rank. Simple solution. There is no need for an indefinite ban.. They want you to go back to the main menu to report people which should be they're job, but they decided to launch the game with no anti plug system in place... Ask yourself why is it no other fighting game has this issue.. They deserve to be sued by all sides
What happens when you plug in street fighter

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Not sure but I know there's penalties.. Every fighting game has some sort of penalty for frequent disconections.. Tekken used to have penalties.. Not sure why they didn't implement it in this game and why there is such a piss poor response to it

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ragequit too much in SF6 you get a yellow card and you can only fight other people with yellow cards and red cards. You get a red card when you ragequit too much while having a yellow card.

Having a yellow card wasn't so bad for me tho. That's basically how I reached master rank. People with yellow cards aren't as thirsty and there were some pretty bad master ranked players in there. I beat this 38k point Ken like 9 different times. Dude played like a silver player. I have no idea how he got so many points.

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
Ranked roster looking kinda tough, haven’t climbed purple yet because I keep trying new characters. I want to learn the whole roster.:francis:
IMG-6946.jpg