Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ran into a pc cheating nikka using some version of this shyt here, on top of being plugged on 3 more times yesterday, on top of some of the worst balancing ever

This shyt is unacceptable honestly, I shoulda just waited 3 months till this shyt was ironed out

Now I’m debating if I should just turn pc nikkaz off altogether

I think I'll be discriminating against PC players going forward

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What issues are you seeing
counter hit throws are dumb to me.. just make the window break window shorter how it was before T7.. and go back to the universal 1, 2, 1+2 universal break system..
nerfing low parries but not low attacks
power crush attacks that are also safe.. And also heat engagers
heat smashes that can hit you from across the screen ie Devil jin and raven..
certain characters are way stronger in heat compared to others in heat..
to me the game is just not balanced nowhere near enough
they still haven't implemented a real solution to stop plugging
Chip damage on block is one of the dumbest decisions Namco could've ever made
making wake up kicks safe :mindblown:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit Fujin and I mostly get cooked but other blue ranks but I beat Purples pretty consistently now.

Did beat. Raijin Lee tho :demonic:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just did more character endings since online is down...Its a shame how fukkin goofy they made Law and Paul...they been absolute clowns since Tekken 3.

Tekken had 4 "faces" of the series...Kazuya, Heihachi, Paul and King. Kazuya is now the final boss, but he's in tact, as is King. Heihachi is fukkin dead. Paul is an absolute joke and they fukked up his hair, and law is a huge joke by extension.

Honestly, the story has been basically the Mishima show for many years...but they could've built up King and Paul's story more...just saying

Yeah, I don't mind fukkery comedic endings for a lot of characters, but they are going too far with it nowadays. Even Steve Fox's ending is some :why: type shyt. Paul, too, been reduced to a joke in the story mode and fallen from grace of Tekken 1-3.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think I hit my ceiling which is Flame Ruler. I tried by I can't go past that at all.

The main thing is I keep getting fked up by people doing Korean Backdashes and have crazy ass fast movement(I am too old to follow), they also seem to hit faster than I do at times and it drives me crazy. Any move I do their move comes out first :francis:

Also matchmaking is actually broken, why am I a Flame Ruler getting matched up against Tekken Gods and Destroyers?:mjcry:

ALSO FK PLUGGERS MAN, WHAT IS THE POINT OF PLUGGING IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME.