Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Teach me the ways breh. I want to fight high level players, get beat down and learn without the FT2 crap.
jump in the player match rooms or set one up yourself.. learn how to punish attacks, break grabs, movement gotta be fluid.. It definitely wont happen over night... I just have happened to play this game somewhat consistently since T2 so I got legacy knowledge and residual skills from all the past tekkens. the adjustment is a little easier for someone like me..

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Patch notes are out, looks like it drops tomorrow

Harada is clearly just out of his element

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Still no fix for Jin's bf 2,1,2 out of heat.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohh ohhhhhh

20240228-003854.jpg.
the struggle is real. Made it to purple rank. Told yall i was a tekken og. Yall was saying i was never gonna make it to red rank and now look where Im at now. So proud of myself. :wow:

Not gonna lie. Ive been neglecting the other modes and characters. Ive started practicing kings throw combos and been using that replay button to practice hitting the buttons right. So how Im struggling still
Might have to watch a youtube video or two to see how someone is able to get it done.

And i finally found laws 10 hit combo on the move list. Im gonna start playing the other modes and go harder in practice mode. shyt is fun.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks like i got the update. Turned back on my ps5 and saw the update memo

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You got the wireless headset?
Nope. Just got my PS5 9 days ago. I haven’t owned a game system since Xbox 360 and MVC3 and I let my daughters have it 7 years ago.

That said, even if I did, I wouldn’t wear a headset for Tekken. Only on games where I need to work with a team.