Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh.... its been awhile guys. I know ive been quiet for a minute. Just wanted yall to know that despite the heart aches, frustrations, blood, sweat and tears and being under the weather..........
Im working my way out of Shinryu gotta practice more but Im better than I think.

And yes, motherfukkers are STILL cheating their way to the top. Its all fun though. Im trying to make Tenryu next and then master ruler. Its annoying as fukk though.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I love that matchup as an Alisa main because when we fight it just looks like a bunch of nonsense on screen at all times and both players get caught off guard with the wildest shyt :pachaha:
You fight some of these Yoshimitsu players I ran into in the blue n gold ranks it will wipe that smile right off your face :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These red ranks are annoying as hell....
These purples are annoying as hell.

This game, is annoying as hell

Heat every round.
Super heat moves to interrupt attacks
Rage every round
Powered heat attacks
Wakeup cancer.

:pacspit:

Harada really bringing the casuals home :aicmon:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
These red ranks are annoying as hell....
These purples are annoying as hell.

This game, is annoying as hell

Heat every round.
Super heat moves to interrupt attacks
Rage every round
Powered heat attacks
Wakeup cancer.

:pacspit:

Harada really bringing the casuals home :aicmon:

every fighting game is annoying breh.

This is easily one of the least bummy ones released in recent memory. You can literally hold back and beat most of these trash ass nikkas stop spamming and start punishing they stupid shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

This is easily one of the least bummy ones released in recent memory. You can literally hold back and beat most of these trash ass nikkas stop spamming and start punishing they stupid shyt
:martin:lemme use that heat fir a guaranteed wakeup dam. With 1 rage attack and 1 heat special u damn near dead with a 112. fukk outta here

Forced 5050s. fukk this shyt

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:mjlol: He dont wanna use any heat or rage mechanics so he is frustrated he getting the brakes beat off his ass

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: He dont wanna use any heat or rage mechanics so he is frustrated he getting the brakes beat off his ass

I'm not even on no I'm super good shyt. I haven't really been grinding ranked lately, but I did hit purples recently.

but its very obvious where you fukking up 98% of the time. Its some strong as shyt suer, but when everyone is dumb. nothing is dumb. marvel balance. now, Hwoarang I am completely lost. I get destroyed by him every fukking time :francis: