Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tekken store is live and ain't a godamn thing in there :martin:

You HAVE to use Tekken coins which cost real money? And I can't use the 48 million I've acquired to buy some shyt or at least convert them to Tekken coins?

Man let me switch to FF7 :trash:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
online maintenance :beli:

*does more character endings*

hold up did devil jin just destroy the entire earth :dead:

To be honest, in many ways, Tekken 8 takes the "Teen" rating to its absolute limits. By all means, the series can become a 3D version of Mortal Kombat, but chooses not to.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tekken store is live and ain't a godamn thing in there :martin:

You HAVE to use Tekken coins which cost real money? And I can't use the 48 million I've acquired to buy some shyt or at least convert them to Tekken coins?

Man let me switch to FF7 :trash:
They leaving money on the table not pumping the store with character cosmetics

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
To be honest, in many ways, Tekken 8 takes the "Teen" rating to its absolute limits. By all means, the series can become a 3D version of Mortal Kombat, but chooses not to.
Honestly a Namco ultra violent game would be kinda dope. It would definitely play better than MK. That series feels so incredibly stiff when you switch from another game. I played the shyt out of MK9 but I got the new one and barely touched it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm really proud of how far I've come with Tekken.

This is my first Tekken and although I'm still learning, I'm starting to "get it."

My fighting looks considerably more solid than before and I'm only getting better.

I’m mostly playing this on PlayStation but ima add your Tekken ID to run some sets sometime breh :salute:

I was gonna lab player matches all week then do ranked on the weekends but now that @Wig Twistin Season in the same rank as me I might need to expedite that :patrice: That Victor had me fuming those first few games til I learned the counterplay. I was one of them nikkas cussing you out with the mic off :unimpressed:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m on the PS5, so I’m not sure how to find you seeing that use Xbox. If you can search for me, add me. WigTwistnSeason

I doubt any of these are you, right?

IMG-6848.png

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m on the PS5, so I’m not sure how to find you seeing that use Xbox. If you can search for me, add me. WigTwistnSeason

I doubt any of these are you, right?

IMG-6848.png

Crossplay is a little convoluted at the moment.

One of yall will have to get the other one’s Tekken ID (goto your profile in Community and click R3), and then goto the Online Replay section, search via Tekken ID, then add their Tekken profile from there. Once you’re friends you can see them in the community menu under Tekken Friends and invite to games

The easiest way is to meet up in the same Tekken lounge and then go to the purple machines and you can run 1v1 matches there too. You can view peoples profile and add cross platform friends there as well

I get that they probably can’t do a universal gamertag search for cross-platform but at the very least they should make adding someone via Tekken ID more straightforward. Search someone through the replay menu to add them as a friend is insane lol

Last edited: