Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Reina. I feel like winning I solved just overwhelming cats with pressure. They barely getting their shyt off. I be mad when I lose and be mad when I win.
Oh hell naw stop whining that bytch is everything you complaining about :dahell:

He ff2 alone is egregious along with all the other nonsense she has. I feel most reinas dont even be thinking about they pressure or offense and thats why they be losing cuz that bytch has 86 options to open you up safely

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh hell naw stop whining that bytch is everything you complaining about :dahell:

He ff2 alone is egregious along with all the other nonsense she has. I feel most reinas dont even be thinking about they pressure or offense and thats why they be losing cuz that bytch has 86 options to open you up safely
I don't spam ff2

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I'm not even on no I'm super good shyt. I haven't really been grinding ranked lately, but I did hit purples recently.

but its very obvious where you fukking up 98% of the time. It’s some strong as shyt suer, but when everyone is dumb. nothing is dumb. marvel balance. now, Hwoarang I am completely lost. I get destroyed by him every fukking time :francis:
dikk jabs help against hwo. No matter the rank they all have the same flowchart:mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The hangar and the boat soundtracks are about to turn me into an animal by summer

My favorite songs for the stages for sure :wow:

The only song I didn’t like on the soundtrack was the Urban Square one, but I changed the daytime song to “The day before the glass matrix” and the nighttime to “lonesome city jazz” from T7 and those two stages are now my favorite along with Celebration on the Seine :ohlawd:

I also changed the character select screen to the T5 Mode Select, the default one is a lil obnoxious after a while lol

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
FINALLY got the hang of this game. My blocking, side stepping, reverses and wake ups were ATROCIOUS before and now I’m on track.

:wow:

37 hours in and I’m at Assailant rank in Ranked Matches and Garyu in Ghost Battles (which probably don’t mean shyt) BUT… I’m ready to slice a breh up if you’re looking for smoke.

:youngsabo:

Get at me. Playstation ID: WigTwistinSeason

IMG-6786.jpg
IMG-6793.jpg
IMG-6790.jpg

Last edited: