Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m on the PS5, so I’m not sure how to find you seeing that use Xbox. If you can search for me, add me. WigTwistnSeason

I doubt any of these are you, right?

IMG-6848.png
Yea 00. , nah none are mine.

Let me give you my user code or tag:
4ADg-524b-Y9Bn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Crossplay is a little convoluted at the moment.

One of yall will have to get the other one’s Tekken ID (goto your profile in Community and click R3), and then goto the Online Replay section, search via Tekken ID, then add their Tekken profile from there. Once you’re friends you can see them in the community menu under Tekken Friends and invite to games

The easiest way is to meet up in the same Tekken lounge and then go to the purple machines and you can run 1v1 matches there too. You can view peoples profile and add cross platform friends there as well

I get that they probably can’t do a universal gamertag search for cross-platform but at the very least they should make adding someone via Tekken ID more straightforward. Search someone through the replay menu to add them as a friend is insane lol

Also If you know their rank and character you can find them in the ranked leader boards using the filter

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got my ass whooped for most of our matches, but I still figured out some things. Back to the lab.

ggs breh were throwing hands in that bytch :salute:

I really need to work on my neutral and poke game (:dame:). If I play too defensively I usually lose the round but I still gotta be safer with my aggression and pressing at the right time

back to the lab:wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm curious as to what veteran players on here are using for control schemes/inputs? Controller setups, fight sticks, etc.

I'm playing a on DualSense Edge (Lord give it strength :sadcam:) with the back paddles mapped to R3 & L3, which are set as 1+2 and 3+4. L1 & L2 are set for throws.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm curious as to what veteran players on here are using for control schemes/inputs? Controller setups, fight sticks, etc.

I'm playing a on DualSense Edge (Lord give it strength :sadcam:) with the back paddles mapped to R3 & L3, which are set as 1+2 and 3+4. L1 & L2 are set for throws.
I’m using a PS5 controller and the default settings. Probably why my forearms get cramped and my fingers are screaming after a couple of sets. Then again, I’m only 10 days back on games after taking a 7 year break.