Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m hard stuck in eliminator right now tho:francis: I can beat the majority of other orange ranks, but than I get 10 fukking reds in a row that push my shyt in more often than not

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bruh what made you think you was gonna pick up where you left off in the 90s :mjlol:
I didn’t think the game mechanics had changed this much. But really, cockiness and a bit too much confidence in my ability to pick up fighting games pretty easily. Played a set vs @DaSk8D00D and he said I wasn’t too trash. I’ve only had this game 6 days. I’ll figure it out.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
She's launch punishable where it counts. If your character has good mids and a somewhat decent low you should have no problems with her.

Play her like Zafina.
The people who beat me are good rushdown who strike immediately and get me in a blender, and those with REALLY good defense and discipline. Jun, dragunov and yoshimitsu are my worst matchups. I destroy most Kings and lately steves

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So, I beat a nikka ranks ahead of me , I get 600 points, I lose to the nikka , get 1000 points deducted … wtf ?

Also, the amount of bytch ass nikkaz has increased ten fold from Tekken 7!, plugged 3 times in a row
I think the points depend on how you win and lose plus the rank.. certain conditions like did someone perfect you or vice versa.. was there a promotion or demotion.. Did you win every round or did it go to final round.etc

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I didn’t think the game mechanics had changed this much. But really, cockiness and a bit too much confidence in my ability to pick up fighting games pretty easily. Played a set vs @DaSk8D00D and he said I wasn’t too trash. I’ve only had this game 6 days. I’ll figure it out.
Just stay out of rank battle.. stick with player matches or the Tekken lounge and keep doing casual matches until you get your skills up.. Tekken rank is just 1st to 2.. You're not gonna benefit from that much because your opponent will constantly change not giving you enough time to download these character matchups