Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Victor hate gotta stop cause this is cap. Dragonuv, Devil Jin, Lee, Xiaoyu, Feng, Hwoarang is more of a problem than Victor in Tekken 8.

Edit- and that coffee girl.
you're mixing up 'difficult' with cheap

Victor is STUPID cheap. Dragunov, devil jin, feng, and hwo are just rushdown characters that can be tough. Victor is on some bouncing off the walls shyt, just a dumb ass character

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
you're mixing up 'difficult' with cheap

Victor is STUPID cheap. Dragunov, devil jin, feng, and hwo are just rushdown characters that can be tough. Victor is on some bouncing off the walls shyt, just a dumb ass character
:picard:

I would really like to know what is your tier list for cheapest characters in Tekken 8.

Who are the characters that are not cheap?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Who's your five cheapest
Steve T5
Devil T4
True Ogre Tekken Tag 1
Akuma T7 before all the nerfs.. even after the nerfs he was still a nightmare
Tekken 4 had about 4-5 characters that could hit you with infinite death combos using the walls and weird angles..

There was no rage arts, rage drives, crush system, heat, Power crush game mechanics to help you get around any of the OP shyt like they have today

Victor is just a brain dead character created to attract new players to an easy to win with OP character.. 90% of them suck at Tekken

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m a father and husband so I don’t have all day to be studying Tekken. I just got the PS5 as a gift for my birthday and haven’t played Tekken since the 90s. I thought I was about to pick up where I left off with Tekken 3, but hell no. I just wanna play an hour or 2 to blow off steam and this shyt ends up pissing me off.
Bruh what made you think you was gonna pick up where you left off in the 90s :mjlol: