Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I want to pick up and start playing Leroy as a secondary, but I’m scared that I’ll start forgetting reinas inputs and shyt:lupe:

Inputs should be muscle memory before you switch characters imo. If you truly labbed her properly you should b fine

It should be like riding a bike. I could go back to players I haven't touched in years and barely skip a beat.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Few things more humbling and rewarding than getting beat by a mirror match and they're doing stuff that you're just not...me and this Xiaoyu had absolutely different styles and went 2-3 twice...i had to download that ghost pause lol

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:damn::wtf::sadcam::gucci::sadbron::snoop::birdman::pacspit::snoop:

How Tekken Ranked Matches feel. I hate y’all nikkas that remember all those button combinations. I got so stuck I had to switch to sucka nikka mode (easy button mash) and I’m still only at 27% win rate.

I hate y’all nikkas with passion.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!

:martin:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:damn::wtf::sadcam::gucci::sadbron::snoop::birdman::pacspit::snoop:

How Tekken Ranked Matches feel. I hate y’all nikkas that remember all those button combinations. I got so stuck I had to switch to sucka nikka mode (easy button mash) and I’m still only at 27% win rate.

I hate y’all nikkas with passion.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!

:martin:
You may wanna hit the lab brother :huhldup:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You may wanna hit the lab brother :huhldup:
I’m a father and husband so I don’t have all day to be studying Tekken. I just got the PS5 as a gift for my birthday and haven’t played Tekken since the 90s. I thought I was about to pick up where I left off with Tekken 3, but hell no. I just wanna play an hour or 2 to blow off steam and this shyt ends up pissing me off.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Last message was

"Congratulations, you beat me with Victor bytch" :russ:
he's by far the cheapest character in tekken history. Ridiculously powerful sword moves, random teleporting and guns, he is an absolute shyt character. so yeah. I'm not rematching a Victor, ever, even when I win with a perfect or some shyt

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
he's by far the cheapest character in tekken history. Ridiculously powerful sword moves, random teleporting and guns, he is an absolute shyt character. so yeah. I'm not rematching a Victor, ever, even when I win with a perfect or some shyt
The Victor hate gotta stop cause this is cap. Dragonuv, Devil Jin, Lee, Xiaoyu, Feng, Hwoarang is more of a problem than Victor in Tekken 8.

Edit- and that coffee girl.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What is wrong with using Victor? :patrice:

I think Victor is the least troublesome character. If I had to put a top 3 annoying characters it would be Dragonuv, that coffee bytch, and Hwoarang.

He’s got some strings that you can mash for easy wins in lower end ranks where people’s defense isn’t nearly as sharp. I know because I had this one dude literally cheesing the same string 3-4 times a round and it taught me real quick when to duck & block. Once I took him out of that gameplan he was totally ass and seemed like he barely knew how to use the character, but I’m sure he’s feasting on easy W’s in low ranks