Tekken 7

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Back on PS4 Tekken. Need to get used to the input lag again for offline tournaments.

1) Ranked is dead

2) EVERYONE runs after a loss

3) most of these high level ranks are ass. Just throwing out gimmicks and nonstop mashing. I think a Tekken God on PS4 is a Blue rank on PC where there are so many gatekeepers.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Back on PS4 Tekken. Need to get used to the input lag again for offline tournaments.

1) Ranked is dead

3) most of these high level ranks are ass. Just throwing out gimmicks and nonstop mashing. I think a Tekken God on PS4 is a Blue rank on PC where there are so many gatekeepers.

This game was designed specifically for sorry nikkas.. which is why I had to give it up.. High ranks on Tekken is nothing but DLC characters :ld:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’m not interested in playing again unless they give it a PS5 graphical upgrade.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

1) Ranked is dead

You ever ran into this Paul player on pc called Hurdlegang ?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Seen him playing a Miguel that was similar to your play style and wondered if that was you, he was getting pummeled

Must’ve been someone else cuz I haven’t played him in a while with Miguel. last time I did I won the set though.