Tekken 7

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yeah ok,

Once you get past emperor on the game its
Extremely difficult to win with Paul, he can be turtled out easily… so really I’m just praying for counter hits and df+2’s

Frames are too slow for momentum

Good players know not to stay close to Paul

It’s not easy outchea

Last edited:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Yeah ok,

Extremely difficult to win with Paul, he can be turtled out easily… so really I’m just praying for counter hits and df+2’s

Good players are know not to stay close to Paul

It’s not easy outchea
You gotta paul? You wanna run sometime?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yeah ok,

Good players know not to stay close to Paul

It’s not easy outchea
Oh so you were serious.. Breh with Paul you easily close the distance with that stupid front flip that's safe on block and launches on normal hit and hits on ground...

you got that quarterCircle forward 3 low kick that hits from a good distance. If you land this on counter hit you get a free demoMan after.. and it tracks both directions.

you have his ultimate tackle into arm bar or ultimate punishment most don't know how to break (i do)... you should be abusing the fukk outa this

He got super strong keep out options too. QuarterCircle back 4.. has stupid range.. Back 1+2 got stupid range and is safe.. Forward 2+3.. Back forward 1.. back 1+2... Im looking at his command list right now... My God this guy is the definition of cheese.. so many safe options.. you gotta graduate from that intermediate level only doing demo man/death fist mixups.. Asuka one of the few characters that can launch punish death fist on block.. so instead you should be doing the expert level deathfist which is back-sway 2 which is even safer.. does incredible damage and you get a guaranteed down back 2 if I dont tech roll.. play him properly you should be bodybagging Tekken God ranks.. only reason I don't use him is cause how stupid his character design looks :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Oh so you were serious.. Breh with Paul you easily close the distance with that stupid front flip that's safe on block and launches on normal hit and hits on ground...

you got that quarterCircle forward 3 low kick that hits from a good distance. If you land this on counter hit you get a free demoMan after.. and it tracks both directions.

you have his ultimate tackle into arm bar or ultimate punishment most don't know how to break (i do)... you should be abusing the fukk outa this

He got super strong keep out options too. QuarterCircle back 4.. has stupid range.. Back 1+2 got stupid range and is safe.. Forward 2+3.. Back forward 1.. back 1+2... Im looking at his command list right now... My God this guy is the definition of cheese.. so many safe options.. you gotta graduate from that intermediate level only doing demo man/death fist mixups.. Asuka one of the few characters that can launch punish death fist on block.. so instead you should be doing the expert level deathfist which is back-sway 2 which is even safer.. does incredible damage and you get a guaranteed down back 2 if I dont tech roll.. play him properly you should be bodybagging Tekken God ranks.. only reason I don't use him is cause how stupid his character design looks :mjlol:
Man … lol No

Let’s go through your list …

Back 1+2 is a high, if I do that more than once a good player (Iike you did to me) is going to launch that … it’s just slow enough to react too

Death fist in the neutral is not a viable option, most high levels know this, and if they see that forward away animation the low you mentioned is getting parried not too mention it’s -17 on block I believe

The front flip shyt that closes space, that also does not work, good players side step that and I get launched , I only do that if I read a slide or if I know a low is coming out

Ultimate tackle, you don’t think good players know about that ? shyt gets stuffed almost Everytime now …, yes you can mix up with the other band but you react to that too

Demo man is a great move but only works on clean hit …

Yes all that corny shyt works up to fujin, after that people know the deal…

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Man … lol No

Let’s go through your list …

Back 1+2 is a high, if I do that more than once a good player (Iike you did to me) is going to launch that … it’s just slow enough to react too

Death fist in the neutral is not a viable option, most high levels know this, and if they see that forward away animation the low you mentioned is getting parried not too mention it’s -17 on block I believe

The front flip shyt that closes space, that also does not work, good players side step that and I get launched , I only do that if I read a slide or if I know a low is coming out

Ultimate tackle, you don’t think good players know about that ? shyt gets stuffed almost Everytime now …, yes you can mix up with the other band but you react to that too

Demo man is a great move but only works on clean hit …

Yes all that corny shyt works up to fujin, after that people know the deal…
Did you really say back sway 2 Deathfist isn't a viable option?? :damn: now I'm really questioning your knowledge... If you watch Korean level Paul players that's what they use instead of deathfist because it can't be punished, plus you can get a follow up and it wall splats.. and the back sway itself is literally a mix up where you have multiple safe options

His front flip can be side stepped but at a certain distance it will track and catch you.. It will be easier to get in vs the opponents you are complaining about that try to stay at a distamce

Back 1+2 is a safe high with a small window to duck punish.. But that's the point..you want your opponent to duck then you do other moves with similar animations like back sway 1+2 that's a safe mid launchers.. I was able to make the read on you cause we're doing the same high repeatedly you weren't mixing in the safe mid

That low I was talking about is -14 on block.. its an option out of the sway.. you have to guess and make a read.. it dont matter your level

If you choose not to do Paul's ultimate tackle that does anywhere between 30 to 61 damage if your opponent doesn't guess the right break.. thats on you my guy :skip: just do what you been doing

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Did you really say back sway 2 Deathfist isn't a viable option?? :damn: now I'm really questioning your knowledge... If you watch Korean level Paul players that's what they use instead of deathfist because it can't be punished, plus you can get a follow up and it wall splats.. and the back sway itself is literally a mix up where you have multiple safe options

His front flip can be side stepped but at a certain distance it will track and catch you.. It will be easier to get in vs the opponents you are complaining about that try to stay at a distamce

Back 1+2 is a safe high with a small window to duck punish.. But that's the point..you want your opponent to duck then you do other moves with similar animations like back sway 1+2 that's a safe mid launchers.. I was able to make the read on you cause we're doing the same high repeatedly you weren't mixing in the safe mid

That low I was talking about is -14 on block.. its an option out of the sway.. you have to guess and make a read.. it dont matter your level

If you choose not to do Paul's ultimate tackle that does anywhere between 30 to 61 damage if your opponent doesn't guess the right break.. thats on you my guy :skip: just do what you been doing

The Palm strike... sorry I thought you meant the regular forward sway deathfist... hmmm lets make a bet... what's your highest rank ? Prime right ? I'll give you 100 games to get Prime with paul. You'll see it's not so easy buddy... heh. .. you switched to Cheezybytchsu for a reason ... play with paul and experience true pain... it'll be even easier for you now since all the DLC's got nerfed to hell

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
The Palm strike... sorry I thought you meant the regular forward sway deathfist... hmmm lets make a bet... what's your highest rank ? Prime right ? I'll give you 100 games to get Prime with paul. You'll see it's not so easy buddy... heh. .. you switched to Cheezybytchsu for a reason ... play with paul and experience true pain... it'll be even easier for you now since all the DLC's got nerfed to hell

:pachaha: :pachaha::pachaha: