Tekken 7

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Iove denying promotions, running it back and destroying again. Especially when they have over a thousand wins and can't get out their rank. :noah:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
been trying out Zafina as a secondary to Miguel. She's cheap, and easy to use. All you do is move in and out of pressure, poke, whiff punish. Randomly evade mids for no reason. Use stance gimmicks to test opponent mu knowledge. Wall game is stupid good.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
been playing a lot of Marduk in ranked. If I feel like I’m being outplayed in a set then I’m switching to him.

you have to work hard with Miguel and make a lot of decisions based on reads that can get you killed if wrong. But Marduk? tackle, whiff punish, tackle again, 50/50 oki set ups, VTS mixups and strings, high damage low pokes one of which you can’t parry. Great online character.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
been playing a lot of Marduk in ranked. If I feel like I’m being outplayed in a set then I’m switching to him.

you have to work hard with Miguel and make a lot of decisions based on reads that can get you killed if wrong. But Marduk? tackle, whiff punish, tackle again, 50/50 oki set ups, VTS mixups and strings, high damage low pokes one of which you can’t parry. Great online character.
I used to hate Miguel in the other Tekken games, but he's become one of my favorites to use. He just has a suffocating punishment style that makes people rage quit.:russ:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I used to hate Miguel in the other Tekken games, but he's become one of my favorites to use. He just has a suffocating punishment style that makes people rage quit.:russ:

yeah he’s a straight up bully. Nobody wants to let him get inside and start SAV mixups

he’s my current main, but there’s a couple matchups I don’t like dealing with (Like Zafina, Ling, Asuka) so I’m looking for an alt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yeah he’s a straight up bully. Nobody wants to let him get inside and start SAV mixups

he’s my current main, but there’s a couple matchups I don’t like dealing with (Like Zafina, Ling, Asuka) so I’m looking for an alt.
Asuka is weak against fighters like Fahkumram.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Been fluctuating between Tekken God and TTG on PC with Miguel. I can see myself getting TGP by the end of the year, but the hard part is keeping it when you have all these tournament players online.

Jermanji, PhiDx, ChrisintheKaz, JoeyFury, Acumajor, Binchang all give me problems

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Played in my first local yesterday

Got to grand finals and got fukked up by this Jack player named Hotboyrob. He’s very good. Probably the best player in my state.

It was a fun tournament though. Ran Miguel most of the way. Won $80. Not bad. Thinking about going to CEO.