Tekken 7

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I looked at a few things, they wanted to implement 50/50s at the wall instead of wall splats. Which explains Jin's WS3 and Paul's D1,2 on block.

Lili finally got a buff! This will bring me back to the game honestly.

Asuka got even better, notices Black_Jesus is quiet about this

:lolbron:

Akuma still Akuma

:martin:

Also, Fahkurahm is a launch punish mess now. -15 on a lot of his bread and butter moves.

Gonna peep Leroy and Lydia after.

:myman: light buff

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
nikkas cried and complained about Kunimitsu so much.. they hit her with unnecessary nerfs..

This is how characters get nerfed these days. Remove whatever identity they had and make them a shell of themselves. Devil Jin got hit so badly, meanwhile Akuma is sitting pretty.

Tekken 5 and TTT2 were peak Tekken games. Tekken 7 is so unrecognizable from those two. Actually this game is Tag 2 without the movement. Damage is still there's but with funky hit boxes.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:myman: light buff

10 frame punish actually does something now, can't just eat her old 8 damage for throwing out stuff. She's the winner of this update for sure.

Her wall splat nerf still has counter hit properties

:sas2:

Clear winner besides Akuma

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
10 frame punish actually does something now, can't just eat her old 8 damage for throwing out stuff. She's the winner of this update for sure.

Her wall splat nerf still has counter hit properties

:sas2:

Clear winner besides Akuma
Sorry for not jumping for joy cause they finally gave Asuka some shyt she shoulda had 3 whole Tekken games ago that every other character in the game had..a 10 frame punisher that does more than 7 damage.. I've done fine without the shyt since 2005 lol
Her WR1+2 been had counter hit properties.. the real buff she got here was her punch parry gets a full launcher like her kick parry.. Like I said.. Light buff :myman:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It’s time to bring Paul out the tool shed

Last time @Black_Jesus beat me down so bad i uninstalled

With that cheesy ass bytch nerfed, I can finally come out of hiding

:pachaha:a Paul main complaining bout cheesy characters..

Aye bro I welcome the challenge if you think shyt sweet now :myman: