Tekken 7

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Your going to have to just get your ass whooped a couple 100 times to improve

Damn 3rd Dan ….. you’ve got a long way to go brother
I only play for fun it wasn't like that up until a couple weeks ago when I noticed I was getting my ass handed to me every other match.

Is that 2Pac as Makaveli in your avi?
Pac Bishop as bishop from the uncanny X men

21133513.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only play for fun it wasn't like that up until a couple weeks ago when I noticed I was getting my ass handed to me every other match.

Pac Bishop as bishop from the uncanny X men

21133513.gif

:ehh:

I thought he has M tattoo as "Makaveli" on his face, which make more sense. By the way, I remember Method Man wants to play Bishop from X-Men, he posted on his tweet or IG. Even, he dressed up as Bishop.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Had to play this at a get together with my friends recently since we hadn't played since the virus

Haven't touched it in 2 years and it still makes me :scusthov:

Halfway through the night, I hooked up T5DR and it was:ohlawd:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Had to play this at a get together with my friends recently since we hadn't played since the virus

Haven't touched it in 2 years and it still makes me :scusthov:

Halfway through the night, I hooked up T5DR and it was:ohlawd:

What’s the problem with Tekken 7, other than nerfed movement and the soundtrack?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What’s the problem with Tekken 7, other than nerfed movement and the soundtrack?
The only problem with Tekken 7 is that it's the only fighting game that doesn't have a single player versus. Nobody wants to do treasure battles or arcade mode all the damn time.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I hate almost everything about T7. Nerfed movement along with increased tracking being the main problems I have because my playstyle in previous games was heavily based on evasions. Dudes in 7 can bully me because of this, but when we go back to DR or 6, they're furious about not being able to catch me.

Rage arts are :trash: Couple of guys in my group always have a shyt eating grin after they steal a win with a rage art knowing damn well they wouldn't have won if they didn't gain access to an armored super for losing most of their health.

I like some of the OST, it's the level design and art style that is :hhh:

A lot of the changes to my characters either had me:comeon: or:unimpressed:

Lei is not fun for me at all, haha step feels useless.

Feng is the one I have the least complaints about.

I tolerated Yoshi's revision in 6, but I prefer the DR version. The 2 sword thing along with making his classic moves suck or repurposed has overstayed its welcome.

Zafina is too strong, I had more fun with her when she was low tier.

Julia was always a powerhouse, but god damn:gucci:

Master Raven, it's not switching to female character that bugs me, I just prefer Raven's moveset.

There is nothing to do with this game outside of online or offline pvp. Before I got competitive, I played previous entries for their own amusement like any other game because they were complete products.

Customization is ass. T5 customization was :ehh: T6:wow: TTT2:scust:

T7
200w.gif

7 at least has better individual outfits than TTT2, but all the generic items and clothes shared amongst the whole cast is stupid.

These nikkas refuse to bring back Yoshi's old outfits. How the fukk do you do legacy costumes for Tekken 4 and forget this:
108706127_small.jpg

Didn't mean for this post to be long,but the first 2 years 7 was out on consoles, shyt had me typing essays and being :fire::fire::fire: on TekkenZaibatsu and Gamefaqs.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Every character playing like Xiaoyu with the mixups is ridiculous.

The game didn't really find its footing until season 3.

Best thing this game did was make that Kunimitsu stage.